Trade Trade or Sale.. 1UZFE Extractors.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Anto_No9

Hello..

I Have a set of custom made extractors that are no longer needed. let me know if you need measurements.

Will trade for a air compressor and condensor, preferably complete as its going into a Toyota 4Runner.
Kind regards, George.

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

I assume these will not fit in your 4Runner? I need something for my Hilux as the log headers suck.
Regards,
Ric

I assume these will not fit in your 4Runner? I need something for my Hilux as the log headers suck.
Regards,
Ric
it all depends on you engine mounts and if you have moved the gearbox forward. or you'll have to make them fit if you are good with a welder and oxy(Im not).. they where made to suit a 1UZ in a Madza B2200.. and the hilux chassis isnt to different.

these are Rush headers right? If not they are almost identical.
Not sure, they where on the motor when i bought the Mazda ute, i pulled the motor out and put it in a 4Runner, so not sure about make.. very well might be..

Heh, mate, am interested. I don't have a spare compressor or condenser, so what do you want for them?
PM me if you want.
Regards,
Ric

George,
Received your PM, thanks. Done deal. However, I tried to send you a return PM but it said you cannot receive them. PM me your email or give me a ring on 1300 361807.
Ric