this car is driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!!1

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

zdw

currently wokring on a 1992 lexus sc400 battery is good alternator puts out as specified but won't crank on it's own and won't stay running unless revved at 2k for about 5-10 mins thinking maybe an ecu problem i have alldata on my computer but i don't have obd1 diagnostic tools and there is no check engine light computer seems to reset everytime car is shut down radio presets are lost everytime and clock in dash is reset any ideas ???:Eyecrazy:

won't crank on it's own and won't stay running unless revved at 2k for about 5-10 mins
Do you mean when you turn the ignition key it wont turn? Most car doesn't crank on its own. If it doesn't crank, how could it stay running? Tell us little more in details. We love to help and learn from your experience too.

turn the key that courtesy alarm doesn't even chime but the clock in the dash stays lit maybe it oculd be the aftermarket alarm or radio that was installed could you tell me where to find wiring diagrams?

Sometimes installing other electronic devices might affect the car. Double check your ignition system or kill switch associated with the radio.

When you turn the ignition to on position do the dash lights go on? If you get no juice alarm is armed...Try turning the key in the passenger side door..That resets it sometimes....It sounds more like a bad ground wire or something...

nope

no dash lights no power but i will try the passenger door thing today i;ve got a couple of other projects to day

Helllllppppp what was the final diagnosis what worked I am having same problem and I can't figure it out