The car is 99% done

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

a.Lpha

All i've got left to do is install the stereo, but I'm excited with how it turned out. I've recently sold the Acura TL so this is my only 4door car, and I couldn't be happier with it! I'll see if I can get some better pictures later... not in the parking lot of the grocery store.

But, i've got paint, rims, suspension, Power steering pump, alternator, fuel pump and a pioneer kicker system with touch screen nav going in. I love the looks of the old LS! Life's good!

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 26
They're MRR Design, they've got everything on their website.

My stereo is in now, I'll get pictures of everything soon.

Get some nice BLACK window tint on the back half to make it look way better IMO. Not that you have to go limo but a nice 30% tint would make the car look cleaner. Nice ride though. I like black :D

Yeah, I'm gonna get the 5 windows tinted, aswell as chrome the front grill (not 100% sure about that one yet though) stereo is in now, a needlessly large project I'll see about getting some good pictures when i've got time. But a Pioneer touchscreen with nav has replaced the stock deck, and a 5000W RMS Kicker and pioneer system has been put in too, needless to say, it's overkill, but I always wanted to redo an older car, and well, this one is just fantastic!

Let's see some pictures of your dash with the deck installed when you have a chance.

Haha don't sweat it. We all know we can't go back and edit posts once the 5 minute time bomb has expired on new posts we write. Yeah car stereo stuff is awesome. Once you have the power you can't go back! As soon as I'm done building my project I'm going directly into car stereo mode cause I miss the bass so bad.

I have always had my eyes peeled for an LS400 4dr as well. I am putting a 1UZ in my truck but I've always wanted an LS to cruise around. Awesome car for road trips and a great ride for a nice car stereo. Here is a picture of what I had in my truck. I'm completely redoing the box and adding a more modern large amp for all the component speakers all wired through a Fosgate 3Sixty controller. You should look into one of those 3Sixty's. They are amazing and once you use one you never go back. You can get them refurb from Fosgate on Ebay for under $200. Retail they are around double that. I wired a couple friends rides with them and I'm getting one for when I redo my truck stereo system this spring.

The Audio Control EQ's provide an unfair advantage. No one around my area has more bass than my truck with this stuff in it. :) I never have to push the power past half and if I needed more I would just reach back and turn a knob or two to get things shakin. Of course the Fosgate 3Sixty will replace all three of the EQ boxes that you see on the left so it will save me a lot of room. All of this stuff can be found on Ebay for cheap. It's amazing just how far those Pioneer navigation head units have come down in price. A friend of mine just put one in his 350Z and it's way better and at half the price of his 2 yr old setup he has in his truck.
ri_amprack.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a few in the process. I'll take some more today, I've just been out of my mind busy the past week.

Those attached images I've never seen before, I'm not really sure hwo they got there, but I didn't take them, or upload them or post them... ah well, but the top two are indeed mine.

Attachments

• 03012009440-small.jpg
    03012009440-small.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 208
  • 03012009441-small.jpg
    03012009441-small.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 206
  • 03012009442-small.jpg
    03012009442-small.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 200
  • 03012009443-small.jpg
    03012009443-small.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 202
  • 03012009444-small.jpg
    03012009444-small.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 203
  • 03012009445-small.jpg
    03012009445-small.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 202
  • 03012009446-small.jpg
    03012009446-small.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0322.jpg
    IMG_0322.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0323.jpg
    IMG_0323.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 2
Ok, I can't remember you talking about a truck project but the pics above look to be exactly that. What is it and what are those exhaust manifolds from? Cast iron manifolds like that should flow better than the stock tube style ones.

attachment.php

I've got no Idea what those photos are from, I didn't post them they just appeared after I posted my top two photos... I've never seen them before and that certainly doesn't look like my 1uz

That one is my signature photo, I meant the truck pictures on the previous post. I'm a pilot and figured that an apropriate picture.