T56

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I think the viper input shaft is one of the shorter ones. You might need camaro T56 with a mustang bellhousing, then you just need an adapter.

If someone can find out which combo works best, I can get an adapter made pretty quick.

No, the viper has the longest and largest input shaft used in the T-56 tranny line-up. I dont recall off hand how much longer and how much larger in diameter it is over the GM and Ford units, but it is.

Unfortunitly I am currently stuck up in Ohio (broken input shaft as a matter of fact) and I dont have my laptop with me which has all the shaft specs of the different T56 units....

Just have to find the right combo where a 1/2" aluminum adapter puts the input shaft exactly where it needs to be. A custom clutch is pretty easy to get.

while you're at it, if you want to make a 2jz adapter plate, I'm all about it.

Plus this way you can sell a bunch of it over on the supra side and recoup some of the investment ;) haha

guys im new to the lexus scene.... i have a 95 sc400 and i have heard that the gm t56 works but have yet to see it done... i am looking for any help i would like to get my swap done now!!!!! can you hook me up with any help? im looking to build the motor also.. i would like 650-800hp turboed. any help would be awesome..... thanks

guys im new to the lexus scene.... i have a 95 sc400 and i have heard that the gm t56 works but have yet to see it done... i am looking for any help i would like to get my swap done now!!!!! can you hook me up with any help? im looking to build the motor also.. i would like 650-800hp turboed. any help would be awesome..... thanks

I tried to PM you but it is shut off.

Get ahold of me. I work with Jake and we make the parts to do the W58 (and R154 in a month :)) swaps, but I personally want to do a T56...We have had someone who was interested locally, but failed to get in contact pass the initial idea. You live not to far away from us, so if you are interested get a hold of me asap.

Matt