"T3/T4 T04B V-Band Turbo Charger Turbocharger Brand New"

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
so the best solution is...?

Thanks Toysrme, i figured it was a chinese item and i know you get what you pay for.
Still wondering if it would flow well enough for what i want though?
If it does i will track down a good quality item.
I have been looking over a few comp maps lately and with a basic knowledge i think it might be too small?
Still struggling with the maths - its been way too long between algebras- but the t70 appears too big and the t04b too small.

what is the best solution?

Cheap Ebay T70 would be sweet as a single for the street. Easy 300+rwkw and will spool nicely. So cheap you can go thru 5 for the price of a genuine garret of similar hp potential :) I have one and know of a few others running these to great success

Master Power have a good rep for there price...
There T70 go for $1k AU....
Look around for a T04Z .84 housing....
Or steal a GT3540 off an XR6T Falcon ???

That turbo is junk. Huge rear housing hot side, super small cold side.

Not what you're looking for at all.

Ive torn several of these apart before. All of them were filled with walnut shells and were out of balance.

buy a used holset for a couple hundred. it more than likely will be great as they got big bearings. if not, spend another couple hundred re-building it.
ta-da now you've an HX or HY turbo that will equal to trounce the newest turbo tech from ihi or garrett. that will run for much longer without servicing for 1/3 the cost of the equivilant tech.

plus you can find them easy easy. unlike any good sized GT which are stuck in super low volume aftermarket only land.

A good T70 would be good...But there are some T70 E bay turbo's that ARE JUNK!!! Which makes some people think all T70"s are junk....

We have a member running a China Made GT35R in his LS400. I just spoke to him few hours ago and he stated he have no problem with it.