Sydney Violence

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Basically your general aussie is sick of putting up with Leb ****.. the great NSW police have mismanaged (by upper management)there way to this situation, they have slowed erroded the ability of the police to police and have tried to turn them into social workers. So they don';t know how to police, except for a few old timers, and those that try are usually brought down by management for acting outside of their duty etc. so effectively they aid the Lebs behaviour.
A small percentage of people of have had enough and given that they have about as much brains as the Lebs have decided that they are standing up for australia.
A lifegaurd (aussie icon)was beaten up at his club by some Lebs after bad mouthing some of them under his breath...
that's about the gist of it - i would be suprised if anything portrayed by the media was even closely related to the truth ie a bunch of dickheads who should be killed rioting..

The south-west sector of Sydney (where we had the first Lextrme meet) has a very large Middle Eastern population. There are also a few enclaves scattered around in the nicer areas of Sydney.

I tend to stay out of the south-west due to the problems it has.

As an insurer 90% of the vehicles stolen from our clients are stolen from the south-west and the south-west would generate 60% of the claims we pay. The same area generates around 5% of our premium income.

Car jacking, ram raiding and chop shops are quite common in the south-west. I would venture that 75% of Sydney's murders are committed in the south-west.

Every city has it's trouble spots and the smart people don't go there.

My next door neighbour is Lebanese and you wouldn't find a nicer person.

Just because a minority are bad doesn't make the whole lot bad.

Whilst I don't condone the violence that took place at Cronulla on Sunday, I can sympathise with the locals.
Gangs of young guys of middle eastern apperance(I have to call them that to be politically correct, how sad is that) have been terrorising the area for years. They have no respect for the Australian culture. They treat white caucasians as inferior people.
As soon as somebody speaks out about it they are seen to be racist.
Our police force is handcuffed. The gangs know they can do what they want and the police have no powers to stop it.
I can see this getting a lot worse before it gets better.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a damn shame this is happening,Sydney is such a nice city. I'm Aussie by birth and it really pissed me off hearing about this. My dad just left a message with his sister living in Castle Hill,her husband is a bus driver in Sydney and we hope he's alright.
Sorry,if you don't respect the culture go the F back wherever you came from...or go to freaking Paris and cause trouble there.

I've got quite a few relatives in Sydney, who we visit every couple of years, one of whom's a lawyer.

Thanks to the Lebanese propensity to indulge in criminal activity he's bought himself a very nice, very large apartment very close to Darling Harbour and no doubt is even now rubbing his hands in glee at the propects of being paid by the state to defend the indefensable..........

In the UK we suffer also from the dissaffected minority, seeking to impose their will and culture onto the silent majority, aided and abetted by a government and legal system terrified of not being seen as being politically correct.

The French, as usual capitulated in the face of social unrest and threw money at the areas or ghettos of unrest. Us Brits set up some studies to see what could be done to calm the dissaffected youth from immigrant families.........and then we were bombed from within by what can only be seen now as brainwashed morons enticed to join terrorist groups by paintballing excursions and grainy videos showing their " brothers in arms".

Please you Aussies, dont let this discontent fester, root it out, as we failed to do, and make it plain to the elements within your society that if they aren't happy living amongst you, perhaps they ought to buggar off somewhere else where they may be happier........like one of the backward countries their parents and grandparents fought tooth sand nail to leave........

And Now Breathe..........

Cheers,

Tony

Riot isn't really the correct term either... more like a large pack of gutless losers who move into an area do as much destruction as they can and leave quickly before anyone can show up adn kick their arse.

I dont think it should be the ethnic origin of the gang that is the concern, just the gang itself and out inability to date to be able to have an effective system of dealing with the problem.

If you look at australian/english people of an older generation (around 55 to 70 years old) there views on the asian decendants is generally negative, mainly due to prior military conflicts that australia was involved in (rightly or wrongly, depending on your opinion). Pity because I have many friends that are asian descent, they are as australian as me. Being caucasian descent does not make me better person or a better aussie.

Australia has one of the most diverse mixes of culture due to many years of migration and it always seems to be the newer cultures that cop the racism. Is anyone racist against greek descendants anymore? They were one of the first migrants after the english.

Maybe we should be smater about the way we integrate migrants into our society and more tolerant of the diverse cultures to try to prevent the problems from occuring in the first place.

Damn, this is a car forum and i am getting all political........

Police these days have thier hands tied, which is why it gets out of hand. I live in a town where a drunk, stoned and drug f****d unlicenced 16yr old hit and killed a young boy, did a runner dumped the car hid in a relatives roof. And got off...with no charge. One part of the town is cop no go zone!!!

Zuffen said:
Try this link for one coppers insight into what's going wrong in Sydney. Then be scared.

http://www.quadrant.org.au/php/archive_details_list.php?article_id=581

How very interesting, and how familiar. It's interesting that the world press TV I have seen appears anti white and the Lebs as the victims. Are the Whites guys (probably wrongly) just kicking off as they're feeling repressed in their own town??????

What is it with Anglo-Saxon apologists making excuses for people and effectively encouraging them to mis-behave by turning a blind eye?

It does amaze me. As a member of the Anglo-Saxon blood group I'm proud of the majority of its history, and also certain elements I acknowledge as wrong. However that's history and I don't feel the need to make allowances and aplogise to people today because of what may have happened to their relative 1000 years ago in a Crusdade, or 100 years ago in India regardless.

Let's face it no-one is a real critic of modern day Spain for the Aztec/Inca genocides so why are modern Anglo-Saxon based cultures expacted to shut up and suffer serious inverted racism, whether physical or cultural/value, by being forced to deny a true complaint in case it gives an excuse for an immigrant (or family of) to complain back.

Hey I ain't racist, and only my friends can confrim that as you need to take my word. I expect to be treated as an equal and not a second class citizen.

2 recent events here in the UK have stuck in my mind. The first is fairly trivial but some Asian Lads were caught breaking the stained glass windows of an old church and there was pressure placed for a non race related complaint only, and the second more important was the killing of a white Guy by Muslim Lads who jumped up and down celebrating 'Hey we killed a white Guy!!!'. Even at the point of trial and guilty verdict the judge refused to acknowledge it as a race related crime as the 2 killers had been involved in a fight with another Asian or Muslim ealrier that day, therefore it was not purley anti white.

What a load of sh*t. As it happens a non race related murder attracts a lower sentance than a race related one which attracts a mandatory longer period.

Hey we catch them and find them guilty and still make excuses for them!

I wanted to emigrate to Australia one day, but sod that, I'm off to NZ I think.

Zero tollerance Policing all round, that's my call.

Mark

Zuffen said:
Try this link for one coppers insight into what's going wrong in Sydney. Then be scared.

http://www.quadrant.org.au/php/archive_details_list.php?article_id=581

Rod, wow, excellent link.

Those that claim all cultures are equal are amazingly naive and or serving a counterproductive agenda. If a culture condones crime it is wrong. If a culture condones slavery it is wrong. If a culture does not embrace human freedom it is wrong. If a culture condones hate it is wrong.

No culture is perfect but there is a WIDE range from worst to best. All cultures have some value. We should support the value from other cultures but enforce restraint on that which is destructive to the basic tenents found in MANY places most notably in the founding principles of the United States of America. It is the straying from not the adherance to these founding principles that has allowed common criminals power over those wishing to live in freedom, safety and justice.

Wait til you hear the latest plan.

Their mummies are going to confiscate their mobile phones and car keys to stop them organising and attending large gang gatherings.

Wow, An insistant Lebanese mother would really put the fear up me.

Last edited by a moderator:
What our Society lacks is the ability of a very large copper to sort out the bad guys.

I'm not saying beat up a leb or a skip but simply since coppers can't assist the bad guys to fall down and crack their heads to knock some sense into it we won't get anywhere.

When I was a kid they had the "Special 49" squad and those guys were street fighting cops. We we all scared of that branch of the Police force.

that was an interesting link. i never knew it was so bad. a mate of mine went over to aussie recently on a uni maori management research trip, and went through redfern with about a dozen (mostly) big, solidly built maori guys. he said they were shitting themselves as they walked (the taxi would only take them to a particular bridge, no further) down a street, with guys doing intravenous drugs in a park and others being beaten up in broad daylight. the police need to sort this out quick.

I only live in Perth (thank god it's not a problem over here), but through mates in Sydney and the like I have pretty much been told the full story.

This has been going on for a few years now, and this was just the peoples way of saying enough is enough. Groups of Lebanese go down to the beaches of Sydney and harass girls because they wear bikini's, calling them sluts and whores because in their culture you are if you show any skin. They follow these girls, grope them and worse, and if anyone stands up to them they get beaten senseless, couple this with the horrific rapes in Sydney (one girl was raped by 14 men over 6 hours), bashings at nightclubs because you looked at one of them, car jackings etc, and something had to give.

I like how a show of force on a Sunday by "Skips" was followed up by at least two nights (before I stopped watching the news) of Lebanese going into suburbs in groups of 50 and baseball batting every car they saw, beating people up and burning the Australian flag, yet the news reported they were "Skips" doing it.

Put em on a boat and send em back to where they came from. If you can't live within and conduct yourself as a productive member of society you should be deported, with a quickness.

Of course if that boat happened to "hit an iceberg" and sink, well no great loss. Justice should be swift and harsh. No more mollycoodling.

The below text is taken from another forum I frequent in Aus by a young guy who moved to Sydney from the Northern Territory.

(quote)I was stabed in the back (lower flank) by a Leb in my second week of moving to Sydney. Apparently a white, geeky looking australian walking across the car park of maccas in front of a group of 10(?) Lebs is a great insult to them and can only be rectified by chasing him down and stabing him in the back.

Obvously the wound slowed me down a enough for them to catch me, but they all took off when they saw how much blood I was loosing, although not before kicking me in the ribs a few times for the insult of making them run. Left me there bleeding like a fukin pig.(quote)

And then his reply when someone questioned if he had brought this upon himself.

(quote)Believe me... I was fuking cowering. Im not big, im shy, I wear glasses and avoid eye contact with anyone Im not talking to. I was targeted because I was an easy mark. Hell, I only would have got 100m before I was stabbed so im obviously not fast either. This was my second week in sydney. I didnt even know that 'Lebs' were to be avioded or what they looked like let alone have any kind of attitude towards them.

Any hope that this was an isolated incident by a 'bad apple' were blown out of the water so many times in the 2 years i lived there Ive lost count.

Obviously it WAS my fault.(quote)

Similiar stories abound!

turboteener said:
Put em on a boat and send em back to where they came from. If you can't live within and conduct yourself as a productive member of society you should be deported, with a quickness.

Of course if that boat happened to "hit an iceberg" and sink, well no great loss. Justice should be swift and harsh. No more mollycoodling.
the crazy thing is, most of them have been born in Australia