Swapping the Iuz in a Toyota Landcruiser?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jibby

Got this little problem, I am all over the place with this car stuff of late, got two months to go crazy on my cars so I am getting after it. Got this 1993 Toyota Landcruiser with around 200,000 miles on it, runs and looks perfect, just re-workes the driveshafts, intake and exhaust. However, this baby needs to tow my SC400 across the country on a dolly so I don't know if can do it, slightly underpowered? Yhe 24 valve inline six banger has a little juice, but here is the kicker it uses about a quart of oil every 3000 miles. Cylinder walls and rings are show signs of wear...The Land Cruiser tranny can hold up to 400hp. What is my best cost effective options? I am considering a IUZ swap if possible, the engines are cheap and am wondering if it can be done being the it's a Toyota? I also know these IFZ-FE can be TRD supercharged, turbo'd etc.... but burning oil as it does, I am not sure I would want to rebuild if turbo or supercharging. This is all too much money so what is the best and most cost effective way to go?.. I love this car and don't want to part with it. Do you guys think maybe the Iuz.. swap to make 300 or so horsepower is doable? Any adaptor plates available out there? This is a long shot but any helpful info would be appreciated. I got two months to kick arse on my lex and cruiser....