Trade Swap, My mid sump, for your front sump.(Sydney)..

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Axis of Evil

In Sydney, urgently need a front sump for UZ. prefer Sydney-or close pick-up.
(I originally wanted just to buy one outright, but didn't have any luck) now have an early 1990's Soarer mid sump to trade.Complete, pan, girdle,windage, pick up, Want the same, but with the sump on the front end.
This is probably what all you people in the States want,and I want what you have got, but you are just too far away.and you also probably dont realise that Australia post charges criminal rates .

Now with choice of 2 sumps, Early 1990's Soarer, or 2002 LS430.
They do interchange, only difference is the 4 bolt holes arrowed on the LS400 are 8mm . Probably don't even require a sleeve. Looks like could be ideal for tight installation, sump holds 4.5 litres (without filter)
Pick one any one, trade for front sump.

Swapped the 3UZ for a front, still have the Soarer,If it helps anyone out, will swap for a spare front if someone close is stuck with the wrong one.

Cancel this post,Still have the 2 mid/rear(whatever you want to call them)Have the 3UZ sump back as it fouled the crossmember of the car it was going into, Pity, as the front sump I swapped it for, now being returned,:06: fitted perfectly for me. them's the breaks.
Front sump still wanted.:15: