Supercharging with Fish Bracket...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

376gvr4

Hello,

I just acquired a Lextreme Fish Bracket V2.

I would like to know what bolts to use for it to mounting. I've been searching but cant find anything definate on that.

Also, I'd like to know what pullies you guys are using on your centrifugal setups. And boost levels with said pullies.

I see that a CCW SC is necessary. And would like to know all the Superchargers that are compatable with the V2 bracket. I've been searching but some of the threads are old as hell and speak on the V1 bracket.

My goals are about 400hp and pretty decent topend. The car weighs about 2800lbs RWD and 6sp manual with a 3.90 rearend with a 93' 1UZFE and standalone ECU.

Any help would be appreciated and would also count towards having current info on this subject.

7/16" x 127mm bolts
Length of the spacers are individual. Michesandra used 106mm spacers.

You can use many superchargers from the vortech V1, V2 and V3. You can also use the Procharger P1SC and D1SC.

I'm going to order a 3.48" pulley and this should give me an estimated 6psi of boost. Should be good to start with. From there put smaller pulleys to up the boost. I'm not sure if the 3.48" pulley will give me 6psi but I'll give you my feedback once it's installed.

I ended up with a V3 Si because you don't have to tap the oil pan and I got a good deal on it.. Not that it's that big of a deal to tap the oil pan.

Sounds like a sick project. That car is going to fly at that weight lol.

Last edited:
I`m ordering my spacers from www.onlinemetals.com

I`m them cut stainless steel round tubing into this size.

Stainless T-304/304L
Seamless Tube
0.75" x 0.12" x 0.51"
Cut to: 4.1339"

6 pieces total cost $60.82

Another Lextreme member mickesandra with an sc400, fishbracket and vortech v3si measured his spacers to be 105mm (or 4.1339 inches).

Hopefully these spacers I`m ordering line up.

I get on a 3inch pulley 5psi @5700rpm. 7psi @6300. You can't go much smaller than that otherwise you will start to get some belt slip.

I get on a 3inch pulley 5psi @5700rpm. 7psi @6300. You can't go much smaller than that otherwise you will start to get some belt slip.

It looks like from your picture that your vortech is not CCW. Maybe your setup is different? Are you using the fishbracket? This would make a difference in what pulley you would need for a certain PSI.

A V3 sounds good. How hard was it to rebuild? Shouldnt be that hard. I should have the tools since I used to rebuil JB turbos.

Apparently it's really simple to rebuild. There are some guides out there. You will need a press.

I ordered my rebuild kit from supercharrebuilds.com

Make sure to get a rebuild kit with mechanical seals as I've read the the other types of seals tend to leak.

You can actually source the parts cheaper than superchargerrebuilds.com if you find all the part numbers and order yourself. I started doing the research but it was getting tedious so I just ordered the kit off the website.