Supercharger bracket and idler still available?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Jessed87

I’ve been looking for various supercharger options for an SC400 and I found that a bracket and idler setup is sold through this website. I tried to purchase it and it seems like it doesn’t work no matter what operating system or browser I use. Are these parts still available? Anyone know how to contact the admin about it? Thanks for any help!

That was probably the "Fish" bracket, which the site's original owner came up with. That owner sold the website awhile back and currently no parts are being offered here. I believe there is/was a guy in the UK who was doing a lot of development work with the UZ's and had Fish brackets & superchargers available. Try Googling 1UZ Fish Bracket in the UK or variations and see what you come up with.

Alright cool, I appreciate the fast reply! I know I’ve seen the fish bracket on Supra store, just haven’t been able to find a ton of options for an idler pulley setup.

There are a few members here who are or were running it for years. I don't remember who they were, or if they're still active. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

No worries man, I know there isn’t a ton of available aftermarket parts these days so any help is appreciated. I looked up the brackets and it looks like they are still available from a company in the UK like you said, I would just need to customize an idler setup.