Super Autobacs Meet on April 08 Saturday

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JamesN

When: Saturday, April 08, 2006

Address: 12645 Beach Blvd.
Stanton, CA 90680

Time: 11:30 AM

Come by if you have time. There should be a good turn out.

Attachments

• IMG_0471.JPG
    IMG_0471.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0472.JPG
    IMG_0472.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0473.JPG
    IMG_0473.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0474.JPG
    IMG_0474.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0475.JPG
    IMG_0475.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 0
That is fine. I've been dragging you to a past meet already.
veryhappy.gif

James I did not know you posted this, anyway I am wondering as may others as to what goes on at these meets? Never been to one...car shows yes but not meets. I imagine just people checking out cars on display? Maybe a few gold digging Girls, beer on tap, performance parts sales in booths? I will be there but don't know what to expect... Any racing by any chance?...

Guys,
I have a sad news. That is I won't be able to come to the meet, even though I know this meet is bigger than the other meet. There're already 64 Lexus cars and hundreds of other cars as well.

John,
Yes, this meet is probably checking out other cars and their mods, maybe some chicks. There might not be beer because the meet is in a parking lot that's near the main public street. And there won't be any races because Beach Blvd. is full of cars at all times. The traffic might be even slow. I wish that I can come.

Awww man steve. Well please make it to the next one buddy. Give me a call if you could even drop by for like 10 mins. Thanks

Yeah, I finally made it to the meet at 2 p.m. and met you, James. It's a regret that I missed John. I think you, John had left before I came because James told me that he saw you. He waved at you but you didn't see him. Anyhow, I hope to see you guys in a short future.

Yeah I did show up too at around 1:30 and just missed you Steve, but I only saw like three Lexus's total... I didn't see James either or anyone waving so I took off after a few drive bye's, there really wasn't much to look at... I saw exactly two IS300 and one SC300 that is all, mostly honda's and acura's... I was looking for James but did not see him, that stinks.... I would have stayed if I new someone....

There were some nice rides parked with their hoods open in the garage areas but that was it...nothing really to stay and look at.. I honestly expected a bigger Lexus turnout, not one SC400 was their... Oh well...:dunno:

Uhm! By the time I got there at 2 p.m., there were like 20 Lexus cars, mostly are GS, LS, and IS. Some were supercharged, turbocharged GSs and ISs. I only saw one other SC beside me. I'm wondering the same thing why there's no SC. Also, the thread on Clublexus listed like 64 Lexus cars but the reality was a lot less than that. I guess most guys just didn't keep their words or just wanted to sign up for fun.

Yeah if there were a row of lexus SC's or just Lexus's period, I would have parked and walked around but I really only saw three Lexo's in total... I am sorry I missed you guys...Maybe the next meet will be a better Lexus turnout, I just felt out of place....

I was there standing with the crowd when I saw you John. How can I miss that gold SC since there are like none there with 2 american flag sticker on the trunk. Beside I know what your car look like anyways. I saw you drove around then turn out and turn in again. I tried to wave at you and then chase after you but really can't since you move too quick for me. Anyways I expect a bigger lexus crowd but kinda dissappointed. It will be better next time I hope.

Sorry I missed you James and to think I was looking to find you all along...... Darn it.....

Yes, I agree it is hard to miss me with those flags on the rear of my car but you would be suprised how those little stickers have helped me so much with speeding tickets, and excessive exhaust noise with the police.. I have been pulled over several times and have been let off, and it not because I am good looking and or friendly either, police are always abit kinder to me when they notice my stickers... I kid you not... Plus they cover my three holes that remained after removing my SC400 emblem. He he...

I must also say that I do fully support our young troops whom are fighting and getting killed in the Middle East daily to help preserve our quality of life here in the States and around the world for that matter... So a little of both on that subject..

Anyway let me know about the next meet, I would love to hook up with you guys on the next one...