Subaru Legacy wagon

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
This thing blew the standard diff within a week of the car being up and running. Just bolted some sort of gt/sti diff straight in for some more skids

Would be interested in knowing if you got this certed for the road and how many cm did you drop the crossmember?? I am doing a 95 wagon...at this stage working on 10 cm drop but bottom of crossmember getting a bit low to ground.
Also any chance of catching up?

The guy that built this is V8MX5,
He is well knowen as Gadget in the Auckland car scene and featured on import x

I havent seen him for a while and dont know his number so im not mch help.
If i see him il get him to get intouch with you.

Hey, Thanks for that....Regardless of my profile saying I am in Auckland...infact been in Whangarei for the last 5 years, however come down to Auckland lots. Best email if you make contact with him i [email protected] or mobile 027-6740993. I will chech out the other sites you list, however if you could dig him up would be appreciated. Did the car ever get certed?

Regards,
Graham Brewer

I will do some more digging, but if not i will pass on your details when i see him.

When the car was being built, a certifyer was working in the same shop 1 day a week so i think guidance would have been given atleast, if not, it would have been certed

Hello, i built the legacy for a friend. I have not seen the car for a while so unsure if its been certified as of yet. The place where i did the engine conversion had a certifier working 1 day a week. He over saw pretty much all of the work that was done and was happy with it. But in saying this it was not actually put through the cert process when i last saw the car.