Stupid Question that I hope someone will answer..

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jibby

Can an extra quart of transmission fluid in the Lex tranny blowout the seals? When I did my electric fan swap I believe I added too much trans fluid like a half a quart to a quart too much as it was hard to messure a true level from the dip stick. I check the dip stick when the car is cold and it reads a little above the the hot line. I am too lazy to go pull of a hose and drain a half a quart out, wondering if I can leave it alone or would I be risking blowing the seals. Anyone? I should have probably posted this on the Club this is definetely the kind of question they get...sorry..

I belive that if the level gets to high, it will be at the level of moving parts, which will result in them whipping air into the fluid. when the fluid is used as pressure to engage each pack of clutches, it compresses the air instead of the clutchpacks, which will allow them to slip more easily.

Is that right, I thought with the heat it would cause expansion and possibly blow the seals and cause a tranny leak somewhere, I will remove the extra fluid. Thanks RDM20fan..