Stock bottomend N/A 1UZ- Kelford 207-Es, ITBs, etc etc- What to expect?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I can be corrected.. by my maths.. Separation is 110* with 66* overlap..
Yep will have lopey idle. When power comes on it will be strong. Giving heaps mid range.. I would say when load comes on engine it would pull nice from 1500 rpm. Real power as kelford suggest..
Not 100% acurate as it doesnt say seat to seat timing..

Last edited:
I'm 'trying' to stick to a budget, so stock pistons for now. Until I can be 100% I want to keep it N/A I better not change the compression to be honest.

Yep once you pull engine down things add up !! Just cam and springs , good head machine and MLS head gaskets GOOD tune in light car = fun !!

YES!!! this is exactly what I'm after also!
I have a question to throw into the mix.

If I was to do similar, I'm looking at a Ttc intake , cams, valves, springs, port and polish top end then say rods and pistons would it handle a shot of NOS?

I'm putting it into a 4x4 race buggy and need to keep it n/a

Cheers

Got the cash for the cams now- that plus this thread makes me feel like a kid at Xmas lol.

Are kelford off work until new year I guess?

Update----

Kelfords finally got back to me, they don't "think" the cams work on stock pistons, ie stock valve cut outs.
Anyone know anything about this?
Can stock pistons have valve reliefs machined at all? Is it needed? Or is a set of forged my only option?
I really don't wanna go turbo, but if this becomes too much of a pita I will lol

Have notched pistons on other engines using old heads with either
cutting piece tig welded on valve, cutting valve and open up as cutting
tool or gluing some emery paper to valve .
The problem is high compression and aggressive valve timing tends to close
piston to valve ..
There is no sure bolt in and play .. These clearances should be checked on any
assembly..
Use modelling clay or play doh..

Yeah, I think I'll just have to try it and see, expect stock pistons can be notched enough to clear.

I cant be dealing with the ~5000rpm peak power even big turbo ones on stock cams seem to do, so I think I should stick with this...