Stevechumo Single Turbo Cruising

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Come on now fellas you can do better then that...How about a little performance show as in flex your muscles and floor that car...I want to see some smoke come up from the rubber tires being spun out thru brute horse power...

Steve, looks nice though... Curious, are you going to fatten up those rear tires... Wider is always better, atleast that is what my last girl friend said... See ya..

Hey Jib,

If Steve start gunning it, I couldn't catch up. I was the driver and the camera man too. I think the point of this video is how nice his car look in motion. The rims u see is his 18s and he has a set of 19s in his garage and ready for bling bling......

Come on now fellas you can do better then that...How about a little performance show as in flex your muscles and floor that car...I want to see some smoke come up from the rubber tires being spun out thru brute horse power...

Steve, looks nice though... Curious, are you going to fatten up those rear tires... Wider is always better, atleast that is what my last girl friend said... See ya..
Actually, David and I didn't plan for this video. I just picked up my car freshly from the paint shop and we were on the way home. This is David's idea to have some fun. Thanks to you, David.

I already have 19 rims and tires at home. The rear tires are 275/30/19 and they should widen the rear once I put them on.

Wider is better...LOL. How about snugging it in until it stops?:lmao:

looking good guys. Steve I love your car with 19" wheels. Looks great. Thanks for giving my friend a ride in the car. He really impress with it.

looking good guys. Steve I love your car with 19" wheels. Looks great. Thanks for giving my friend a ride in the car. He really impress with it.
Thanks for the nice compliment. I hope he'll sell his Z and go for a boosted SC. We now are a triad. I'd like to see a quadruple-ad.

Thanks for the BBQ yesterday.... Great food, Great friends and great videos.... Get Master out of the Nissan camp to Toyota/Lexus Camp.

Actually, David and I didn't plan for this video. I just picked up my car freshly from the paint shop and we were on the way home. This is David's idea to have some fun. Thanks to you, David.

I already have 19 rims and tires at home. The rear tires are 275/30/19 and they should widen the rear once I put them on.

Wider is better...LOL. How about snugging it in until it stops?:lmao:

What kind of kit is that, Steve? Looks nice.

Ryan

That video was made the same day that I talked to you. It was last Saturday...:yeah: The kit is a copy JIC kit that costed about $750 with a lot of shaving, fiberglass gel, and bondo work. It looks 95% like the authentic JIC now. My car looks better now with wider 19" rims in the back. I have 275/30/19 but I'm looking to go with 285/30/19 with a complete shaving off the rear fender lips.

Steve where are you at with your car...Need an update.. Is the single turbo dialed in and are you happy with your new body kit upgrade?
The car runs pretty good and I'm happy with the power of it. But my..., the gas suffers badddd when I floor the pedal. It's just a temptation. LOL. I just got 2 big fuel injectors from David and I'll need to design how to install them. I'll get the Split Second to control them and then 500bhp.

I'll still need to buff out the swirl marks from the fresh paint.

Jealous.... Extremely.... JamesN's car looks awesome and now Stevechumo's. I need to step up and get my car finish, painted and bling bling rims.

Steven and I going to put some clean touches on your ride David. Just let us know when. Finish up the SC to complete out Triad LOL.