Starting issues

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Hey Guys I work for my father at his Salvage Yard and I just picked up this nice 92 SC 400. It is hit in the front end on the drivers side, I am going to fix it cause I have been doing bodywork my whole life and I have two othe SC parts car to fix it. The car had no key whenever I got it and someone before me had taken the back of the ignition off so you can start the car with a screwdriver (ya I know jacked up). I put 5 gal of fresh premium gas in it, and all it does is crank and crank it wont hit at all. I am curious if the lexus ignition has to read the key like a security thing like some of the older chevys had the chip in the key for the security. Or is the fuel system like some of the older ford where if there in a wreck and the airbags deploy the fuel system is cut off, and there is a button under the dash to reset the system. Any help would be greatful guys.

Thanks man I finally got it started the other day, it was a fuse was blown, and one was missing for the suspension. I put a new battery and some fresh gas in it. It fired right up after sitting for 2 years and purred like the throaty v8 lexus it is. I am working on the key and lock setup now, with the parts off of my sc300 parts car that has a key and all of the locks. Cause I can start mine but the wheel is locked so I can't move it just yet.