Standalone ECU Spitronic ECU & 1uz Kit

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Good day

Thank you very much for your kind words about Spitronics. We have developed a ECU system espesially for the Lexus V8 engine.

For any information, please contact me.

Ian Kotze
Sales & Technical
Spitronics

Cel: 071 775-1384

Hey Ian

I have the new Venus ecu for my Lexus 1UZ haven't started my engine yet, just completed the Wiring and i still need to buy the Venus usb Laptop cable.

I have on Question though, do we need to do Rotor fazing with the 2 Dizzy's on the 1UZ the manual is not clear on Dual Dizzy's.

Regards

@ndy

Hey guys,

i have just wired a spitronics ecu into my surf. Will have to say it was very straight forward and it actually fired up first shot.

Only issue i have is with the idle. As mine is a sealed unit i cant service it.
I havent driven it properly yet to see how it goes but revs extremely well.

will post some pics.

all in all so far... excellent for the price and i have had good communication from the guys as im in aus.

cheers

Any updates on these considering one of these approsed to the emanage ultimate, how well do the handle a boosted motor?
Any one got any feed back on the tcu?

Spitronics

The TCU is my problem. I have set my USB cable correctly but my Laptop will not link or recognise my TCU. It will start up by saying that the TCU is not connected then when i force load the setup it will say TCU connected downloading file and then again TCU not connected. Any pointers?

Jan Venter