Southern California Meet

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Hey Gang,

Sniper and I are trying to get a causal/kickback meet for Lextreme Members only. I know we have at least 12 active members in here so we can get together and have a drink.

Date: Open (December)
Time: 12 Noon
Place: Tom's Farm (Corona) Google Map
Purpose: Food, Drinks, Hang Out and Lexus Chats

The place looks awesome. Do we have enough parking so that we can park next to each other? That way, we can meet together and chat. The best time for me would be after Dec 15.

I think can get Sniper, JamesN, Yourself and Jibby and hang out for few hours. I also noticed Tundra owners have meets there too.

Lextreme said:
I think can get Sniper, JamesN, Yourself and Jibby and hang out for few hours. I also noticed Tundra owners have meets there too.
Did someone mention my name??
veryhappy.gif
. Just let me know when the date is set up a time and I'm there. Always love a have a good chat and some drink with some of my favorite Lexus buddies
friday.gif

Lextreme said:
Hey, those Tundras will run over us because we're too low for them. Just kidding! I love Tundra, my dream truck.

Guys, I'm sorry for not making it to the meeting. I got sooooo.. busy. I really wished that I could make it. So how did thing turn out? Could anybody describe somethings about them? How about another meeting before the 2005 year end? Not on Chrismas 24th and 25th, please!

meet 8:00pm
Date: Thursday night 12/30/04
Time: 8:00pm
3605 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95051
This is the one on the corner of Lawerence and El Camino in Santa Clara. Right next to OSH