Someone have a garage/driveway with air impact wrench?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

WDoherty

My lower control arm is squealing like bloody murder and i need to replace it asap. I don't have many tools here in cali. Is there someone in the l.a. metro that would be willing to let me use your facility (i.e. garage or driveway) with an air impact wrench to swap my lca. I've already done this a couple of times for bushings (first poly, then rubber) so it shouldn't take me to long to do it. I would also be willing to pay a small fee for use of your tools. I can't afford to pay a shop for labor (it couldn't be a worse time!) and this would really save me! I'm afraid that ball joint could pop out at any time.
thanks,
Will

I would like to thank the member who offered his facility. I'll keep you anonymous for your privacy. It was nice to meet you and see your awesome project. Strangely the squealing went away with the warm weather so i'll probably post-pone this. I'll be in touch.

Attachments

• Redstuffpad1.jpg
    Redstuffpad1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 17
let me know i am always willing to help someone out. and i have a lot of tools weilders ect. and a wharehouse my company closed but still has the lease for another year thats were i keep my lexus so i can work on it all night if i want. nice to have space going to be pissed when they get rid of it....