SOMEONE FINALLY MAKES AND SELLS MOUNTS

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

air4swun

WELL THE BIGGEST ISSUE WITH MK3 SUPRA SWAPPERS SEEMS TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE SOLUTION. PUR AUTO UP IN ONTARIO CANADA IS MANUFACTURING THE MOUNTS AS WELL AS HEADERS FOR THE MK3 SUPRA 1UZ SWAP. HOWEVER THE COST IS NOT FOR THOSE WITHOUT DEEP POCKETS. THE MOUNTS ARE 550 CANADIAN SO ABOUT 500 AMERICAN AND THE HEADERS ARE $2K CANADIAN SO 1800 AMERICAN. WITH SHIPPING TO MY TEXAS ZIPCODE AND US TAX AND IMPORT TAX IT COMES TO 2900. BUT JUST THE HEADERS ALONE WITH SHIPPING AND IMPORT TAXES THEY ARE ABOUT $700. ITS DEBATABLE WHETHER ITS COST EFFECTIVE TO GO TO YOUR LOCAL MECHANIC/WELDER/EXHAUST/TUNER SHOP ETC. IM JUST POSTING A SOLUTION FOR THOSE WHO HAVE EXTRA TO SPEND AND MAY NOT HAVE WELDING EXPERIENCE OR EVEN WANT THE HASSLE OF TOWING YOUR SHELL AND MOTOR ALL ACROSS GOD'S CREATION. MAYBE IF SOMEONE CAN GET WITH THEM FOR A GROUP BUY YOU CAN BRING DOWN COST. BECAUSE THEY CURRENTLY ONLY MAKE THEM TO ORDER. ALSO IT TAKES THEM 2 WEEKS FOR MATERIALS FOR THE MOUNTS AND 3 WEEKS FOR THE HEADERS, BUT IT IS TIME EFFECTIVE TO HAVE IT ALL DONE LOCAL. ITS ALL UP TO YOU. I MYSELF AM GOING WITH A FRIEND WHO IS A WELDER. I WILL BE THERE WHEN HE DOES IT AND I WILL BE TAKING ALL MEASUREMENTS, SO ILL BE POSSIBLY ANOTHER AID IN THIS STRUGGLE. HERES THE LINK... WWW.PURAUTO.COM

WELL THE BIGGEST ISSUE WITH MK3 SUPRA SWAPPERS SEEMS TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE SOLUTION. PUR AUTO UP IN ONTARIO CANADA IS MANUFACTURING THE MOUNTS AS WELL AS HEADERS FOR THE MK3 SUPRA 1UZ SWAP. HOWEVER THE COST IS NOT FOR THOSE WITHOUT DEEP POCKETS. THE MOUNTS ARE 550 CANADIAN SO ABOUT 500 AMERICAN AND THE HEADERS ARE $2K CANADIAN SO 1800 AMERICAN. WITH SHIPPING TO MY TEXAS ZIPCODE AND US TAX AND IMPORT TAX IT COMES TO 2900. BUT JUST THE HEADERS ALONE WITH SHIPPING AND IMPORT TAXES THEY ARE ABOUT $700. ITS DEBATABLE WHETHER ITS COST EFFECTIVE TO GO TO YOUR LOCAL MECHANIC/WELDER/EXHAUST/TUNER SHOP ETC. IM JUST POSTING A SOLUTION FOR THOSE WHO HAVE EXTRA TO SPEND AND MAY NOT HAVE WELDING EXPERIENCE OR EVEN WANT THE HASSLE OF TOWING YOUR SHELL AND MOTOR ALL ACROSS GOD'S CREATION. MAYBE IF SOMEONE CAN GET WITH THEM FOR A GROUP BUY YOU CAN BRING DOWN COST. BECAUSE THEY CURRENTLY ONLY MAKE THEM TO ORDER. ALSO IT TAKES THEM 2 WEEKS FOR MATERIALS FOR THE MOUNTS AND 3 WEEKS FOR THE HEADERS, BUT IT IS TIME EFFECTIVE TO HAVE IT ALL DONE LOCAL. ITS ALL UP TO YOU. I MYSELF AM GOING WITH A FRIEND WHO IS A WELDER. I WILL BE THERE WHEN HE DOES IT AND I WILL BE TAKING ALL MEASUREMENTS, SO ILL BE POSSIBLY ANOTHER AID IN THIS STRUGGLE. HERES THE LINK... WWW.PURAUTO.COM

Quite costly when it takes nothing at all to make mounts for the MkIII swap. The mounts at PUR appear to be for '89+ MkIII. One can tell by the angle of the mount point on the subframe. Cjsupra90 makes these for a much better price right here in the US. For that matter, I have posted my own mount design for the pre-'89 MkIII, just take it to your favorite fabricator and have them cut and weld.

The headers on the other hand are another story. Due to space limitations it is a bit more labor intensive to design and fabricate headers for the MkIII swap. This header design from PUR looks similar to what others have suggested/designed on here if I recall correctly...except for maybe the vband connection.

On another note, what's up with the capslock key being stuck?

I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT CJ SUPRA FOR 89+ MOUNTS BUT TO NO AVAIL. IDK IF HE FELL OFF THE RADAR OR WHAT. IT SEEMS NO THER MEMBERS WERE ABLE TO CONTACT HIM AS WELL. IF SOMEONE CAN OFFER AN ALTERNATIVE, IM ALL FOR IT. IM JUST HERE TO HELP OTHERS FIND THEIR WAY. IF I COULD FIND CJSUPRAS AND HE ANSWERS ME BAC THEN I WOULD BUY HIS MOUNTS AND SAVE A TOW/TRAILER FEE TO MY BUDDIES HOUSE TO GET MOUNTS FABBED. I WAS ALSO ASKING A MEMBER OUT OF CHICAGO HOW HW DID IS TO SHED MORE LIGHT ON THE SWAP DETAILS. BUT WHATEVER HAPPENS IM JUST LOOKING FOR THE EASIEST ROUTE AND HELP OTHERS IN THE PROCESS.

Sorry bout that i dont yell at anyone. I just type in caps all the time. Anyway what I was just saying is that not everyone that wants to make the swap has the know how, and or the cash flow to do so.

YEAH I KNOW THATS WHY IM OPTING FOR THE LOCAL SOLUTION. IT HELPS WHEN YOU WORK IN A DEISEL REPAIR SHOP WITH MECHANICS AND WELDERS AND HYDRAULIC GUYS

I know they are rough but if function is far greater than form, who cares? its not like people just come up to your car and say sweey v8 swap... but your mounts are horrible looking!!! That just wont happen. And if anyone does they must have deep pockets and have an exotic car in their garage. So... yeah... and not everyone is weld savy or can afford the time given to have thier cars towed and torked on and towed again.

CJSUPRA apparently does not make mounts anymore... I wonder if it has to do with him taking money from Jake and I when we sold mounts for him... and we had to refund out own money because he claimed to not even know what we are talking about.

Regardless of past situations...

The mounts are pricey for some really ugly looking pieces lol.