Socal Fires

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
The past weekend was very bad in my city. Black smoke covered the sky and the air was harmful. The wildfire spreaded in 4-5 regions. My office was only 1/8 mile away from the hot burning fire. Today everything is somewhat calm now and roads are open again. Lots of local residents were displaced.

Glad you and the family are safe. I was lucky enough to barely pass through the freeways before they closed them...
3033022360_005288719c.jpg
3032177949_bcc0dfa63e.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0233.JPG
    IMG_0233.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0235.JPG
    IMG_0235.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0236.JPG
    IMG_0236.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 170
  • SC4-AEM.JPG
    SC4-AEM.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 169
Sorry to hear that, David. I didn't watch the news much. I thought only Santa Barbara has the fire. Then the news last night saying Yorba Linda and Anaheim Hills have the fire...I hope everything is ok with you and your family. You should keep the kids inside and away from inhaling the ashes. I was out working on my car on Saturday and I coughed pretty bad that night due to inhaling the ashes. Yuck!

Bad news.. Worked in fires similar here in Sydney...
The power poles burn down, causing more fires !!!
Aluminium mains are the worst...

The entire Los Angeles basin has been inundated with smoke and ash the past few days. Here's a shot from the RB Drifting competition down on Terminal Island in the Port of Long Beach on Saturday. It was 2:00PM when this picture was taken and that's not tire smoke behind those cranes.