Single Turbo LS400 Burn Out

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Wow!!!

I am impressed! Looks like you got your power problems under control, eh? There will be a big surprise for the camaro and mustang bubba's if they pull down on you. Do you have line-lock on your car or are you power braking to stall and then letting her go? GREAT STUFF!!!

most likely torque breaking it. David man your making me miss my car!!!! those wheels look killer on it man, i really like it!

The burn out created so much smoke i even got smoke enter the car even the windows were closed. The smoke got into the trunk and came out of the speakers from the rear seat.

Davey, you may be running on slicks after that burnout you may want to check those rears.....I here there is a good sale on tires at Lextreme.com...:lmao:

Is that a one wheel burn out or a LSD two wheel burnout? If that is a two wheel burnout that is impressive and I cannot do that in my SC, not that much smoke, but I too can lay down some serious rubber... I guess you have your tranny issues under control, what did you do for that?

David I think we need to race one of these days if your bored just for kicks, what do you say 0-70mph? (nos vs turbo)

Because I will lose the race that is why....my car is gutless after 70-80mph where as your turbo kicks in the best.. Lowend vs. topend what do you say? Although it appears you have serious lowend as well...It would be a gas....maybe one day...

Yes that surely looks like a two wheel burnout to me, most impressive with an auto tranny. Your running a Torsen LSD is my guess combined with one of your rude torque converters....Anyway awesome display of power and I may be in trouble as it looks like your LS must really kick.. How's the tranny doing are you still running on the stock one?

LOL! I have to endure sniffing all that smoke to take those awsome pictures. It was really fun today. David, the guys and I have a real blast doing this stuff. I hope you guys in the forum enjoy it.
veryhappy.gif

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 227
i think you two should race definately, put these cars to use. Um, i couldn't get the video to play on winamp, realplayer, or windows media player and i tried downloading new codecs, what are you guys watching this on. It sounds good though, i noticed it took a minute to get the engine reving.

jibby when an open diff gets the right kind of traction it will "Act" like an LSD and both wheels will spin, just an fyi because im pretty sure david doesnt have an LSD, or do you david? video is downloading for me right now, so no comments yet :)

That is good power right there Davey, that turbo does sound like a jet engine and I have heard that turbo'd sound before, and it is wicked.....

My car is not running at peak performance maybe 85% and my oil light comes on at full throttle/nos for some reason. The car still motors good enough to race. I think my hydro-pump deletion is giving the ECU a bad read and the transistor relay is not working.... I haven't got around to fixing that yet...

Anyway, I can still lay down the rubber too, and I will be at the meet on Saturday in Orange County with a fully charged nos bottle. If we get bored and can't find anything else to do we can always find an empty back road in the area and give it a go. Oh and James. see if possible if your friend with the turbo'd Subaru AWD can show at the meet, that would be as good a time to get that race over with too...

Let me know what time to arrive...

LOL Please dont burn out at the meet ok John. We will get in trouble with the cops. Mabey at some empty road then its ok. My friend Peter will be there with his Subraru. He's much of a Lexus lover as Subaru. He'll show up and we can race on the way home if you guys want. Just keep it safe.

Don't worry James I am not that crazy. I just said if we are all bored and you guys want too... I am going to the meet to hang out and look at the rides, and not to race or do burnouts.. Breathe easy my friend...I only get in trouble on the forums and not in person..