Project Thread Single T70 Sc400 5spd

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
You'll need an air scoop. Overheating is normal with the turbo under the hood for a tight engine.
i made a hole in the hood to vent out the heat, ima make an airscoop at the bottom of the engine to scoop up fresh air.. oh and you know that plastic black piece that directs the air to the radiator? i meen the intercooler is practically blocking the airflow to the radiator because it fills in the gap.. should i do away with it??? i mean the car is running around the halfway and even upto 3/4 heat range only when i run it hard if i just cruise it itll go upto 1/3- under half heat range.. i need injectors i cat wait to crank the boost upto like 17psi muahahahaha lol.. anyways guys what AF ratios should i be seeing 1 in cruise, 2 in idle, 3 Boosting WOT, and mild throttle no boost.. thx guys:D

Excessive heat is a sign of a little too rich and retarded timing.. Especially if pipes are glowing on light cruise..
Ceramic coating hot parts and some carefully placed heat shields helps big time..
An old stainless steel saucepan cut and drilled just right makes a VERY good heat shield around turbine housing.. Google pan heat shield..
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?326366-DIY-Turbo-Heat-Shield-write-up-with-pics.
If want to go one step further ?? There's some alloy heat shield out there which can be pop riveted using s/ steel rivets to hold this alloy / fibre glass on the inside of pot shield.. I don't like turbo dipper covers much!!
They hold too much heat in...
HTH...

i have left over header wrap im thinking of using it to make like a turbo jacket and wrap the turbine side, what you think??