simple goal, noob post

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

95lexball

confusedaf
Hello to whoever responds
i have a 95 ls400 (i know wrong con-rods lol), anyway i am interested in doing mild mods, and my work schedule is crazy so i only have a chance to work on it maaaaaybe once a month if im lucky

i bought the car because i got an eaton m90 lyin in storage (backward logic- buy a car for ur supercharger) and after readin about it im not so interested in forced induction

its a daily, and i would like just a little power bump, and then mostly suspension-coilovers or springs, haven't decided, and swaybars

the first thing on my list is a transgo shift kit. after that i dont know where to start, CAI? does anyone around chicago deal with ecu tune? catless?

my main concerns are keeping it auto and keeping the cruise control, otherwise im not very concerned

also im not against throwing the charger on and gettin a manifold for it, but i dont know what to get for supporting parts and i dont want a standalone comp unless i can keep my auto and my cruise

any help or suggestions are appreciated

Step 1 is maintenance, plugs, leads, coils, good oil, fix oil leaks from tappet covers etc. I find new oxygen sensors often help greatly too. Then maybe exhast headers and CAI but be careful that it actaully gives cold air. Ecu is not retunable. The trans kit will be noticable improvement. Cheers

i bought the car because i got an eaton m90 lyin in storage (backward logic- buy a car for ur supercharger) and after readin about it im not so interested in forced induction
The logic works for me. I once bought a bike (VFR800FiY) in order to fit an A&A supercharger kit to it--that kit cost twice what the bike did!

Ciao,

JZH

Best bang for the buck:
Go with an inexpensive high stall torque converter to shave .5 off your quarter mile http://www.gopnh.com/
and
swap out mid pipe for a 2.5 inlet dual 2.5 outlet. Remove mufflers and rear resonators to and replace with straight resonators and straight through mufflers (frees up 20-25ish hp)

Between these you should shave .5-.7 off your quarter for sub $750

If you are boostig:, injectors, fuel pump (gs430/walboro 255lph), and FMU. For low boost, your motor should be fine since GS400 guys run the superchargers and get 350whp with weaker rods than yours. At minimum 300-325whp dhould be completely safe...