Seat belt retractor

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

fastegg

My drivers side seat belt wont retract unless I feed it in by hand. Is it buggered ?.... Can it be fixed if I pull it out or should I just source another one ?
Its very annoying feeding it back in every time i get out... and leaving it out looks very untidy...

Wreckers must have plenty of these unneeded
I would install a new one rather than try to temporarily fix something that can save your life

yes definitely way too much
I can give you contacts of one foreign wrecker which may have better price even including shipping to you

yes definitely way too much
I can give you contacts of one foreign wrecker which may have better price even including shipping to you

*** Yes by all means tell me anyone I can contact.
Both front seat belts won't retract, so I was going to pull the passenger one out and see if I can fix it...

No idea. I own 25 years old car and its belt retractors still work.

... Seems funny, they both worked perfectly when I bought it 7 years ago.. the drivers side used probably 90% more than the passenger side and yet they both started playing up at the same time and the speed in which the retraction slowed down was equal... and now they both hardly work equally... Work that out..... maybe the grease inside is just drying out...