searching for 450whp

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
ok so after initial mods what size turbo do you all think would work well for my goals, im looking for something that will be responsive and kick in around 2500 rpm. and not run out of steam by redline.

Have you looked at the Precision Turbo billet series turbos? Something like the SC6262SP turbo may be able to do what you want. Precision also has some sweet ball bearing turbos and there prices seem to be a bit lower then Garrett. I forget where I saw this posted but the calculator has quite a few turbos. http://www.squirrelpf.com/turbocalc/

Supercharger is a good bang for buck power adder and its a relatively simple setup from my understanding. A vortech v1 s-trim or a Paxton novi 2000 can be had at a decent price second hand.

well i just got it up on the dyno and it only made 222 whp and 245 for torque i have such a long way to go at this point

That sounds more like it. Dunno where some of these claims come from. Mfg. only claims 250 at the crank, so that's about right at the wheels.

That sounds more like it. Dunno where some of these claims come from. Mfg. only claims 250 at the crank, so that's about right at the wheels.

the motor is an early 97 so the mfg. claims 260, but i think most of my issue is in the exhaust system, i think some headers and a better design for the y pipe and ill be a lot happier