SC 400 Door

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Zodiac

I need to replace my door any suggestions where i can buy one? I live in Whittier,CA

The metal rod from the inside broke so i cant open the door from the outside

Heres the pic of whats broken

IMG00061-20090405-2022-1.jpg

I was right off of Painter Ave..

You can acually go to Longo Lexus and get that part very cheap. It is not the part that is exspensive. It is when you pay their guys to install it. It is not a hard fix as I have done 2 in the past. Add 4-6 Becks to the mix and it should only take you 30 minutes to complete. Stick with Lexus genuine parts as sometimes the junkyards around you tend to have problematic parts that you are replacing your existing parts with. But again, Becks or Dos XX seem to make the project a little easier.

You don't need to buy a new one. A new latch unit costs around $450. Ouch! You could buy the plastic connecting piece where the dented round notch is for $11 at the Lexus dealer. And if the other end broke at the round hook, then you could use a metal wire and wrap around this rod and also create a circle so it could hook to the door latch when the latch moves up and down. Basically, you create the similar shape like the new rod.

I remember way back when I had my sc300 I started her up on a cold morning and heard a loud "CRUNCH" when I hit the pass. window button. The motor "assembly" had to be replaced and it ended up $700 including labor. Very expensive part! I was screwed for the month after that fix it.