sc 400 1uzfe wont start - freaky problem

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

neromax

please look film : (the gas pedal is pressed full)

after the ride the car died and now wont start

Key on, engine off, there is no "Check engine" on the dash. I swapped the bulb, still nothing.

any sugestions ?

IMG_20180819_200546.jpg

Have you checked the fuses for the ECU?

Have you checked the ECU has power when it is supposed to?

If the answer is yes and the power is as it should be try pulling the codes to guide you in the right direction.

I would be doing quick check as Rod suggested. Checking power in +b terminal of diagnostic box on engine would be enough for me before going to check inside ecu. I can cheat has have test ecus for every option of 1uz ecu.

Thats a good move forward. Have you checked the ignitors and coils work? Unusual for both to fail so points towards something they both have in common. Did you check injector operation as well? And confirm power to ecu as suggested earlier?

Is 11.7V on the b + pin after turning the key. I've changed the new coils, it still does not work. I didn`t check the ignitors. There is still no electricity

They are fed off the same relay.

Follow where they go and check if the relay is tripping when the ignition is turned on.

Also check the fuses.

From memory they are fed from the black/orange heavy wire in the loom.

If I had this problem I'd hot wore power to that wire and see what happens but then I'm a bit casual about wiring.