runner widebody or what else?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

feztallica

does anyone know a site that sells the runner widebody kit or any widebody kit for my sc400?
or any fender flares that i can put on?
i am just a fan of the wide look so let me know please.

Fender flares you can just go to any good import body shop and ask them to flare, bondo then reppaint your fender for you. You should gain a bit of wheels clearance. If you want body kit then I give you a couple of link you can look through for the SC. Wide body kit is very hard to put on if it doesn't fit 100% right. So if you plan to do this you need a good body shop and alot of money. Good luck.

Body kit.
http://luxurymods.com/view_gallery.php?PageNo=2&id=25 .
http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=710

This one have a wide body kit. Just scrolled down and you will see.
http://motorsportwarehouse.com/lexus.shtml

James,

Did you change out your wheels on your LS recently? On luxurymods, I saw your car has chrome wheels, and on the other pic, I saw your car has 7 spokes silver wheels similar like mine. I like your car, buddy. You need a turbo kit like David to make it complete. Don't you feel thirsty for power? I feel it for you...hah..hah...hah.

I'll try to make it to Super Autobacs meet this Saturday. I'm afraid I'll be late but I really want to go.

That was how that car look before. This wheels is the latest changes lol. Please try to make it to the meet this sat steve. Call me up, I might be late too anyways.

hey jamesn,

That bottom link, wide body kit is real nice.
any idea what its called and price??

Attachments

• 14012006.jpg
    14012006.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 2
  • 14012006(001).jpg
    14012006(001).jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 14012006(002).jpg
    14012006(002).jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 14012006(003).jpg
    14012006(003).jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 14012006(004).jpg
    14012006(004).jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 3
  • xold_n_new.jpg
    xold_n_new.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 2
  • xpipe2.jpg
    xpipe2.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN0364.JPG
    DSCN0364.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 2
New Bodykit

YO GUYS JUST FOUND THIS COMP, hope this helps i have someone to talk to tomorrow 8-3-06 i will see what they want for the kit, and i will see if they will give a deal if there is more then one, looks sweet-viper like???

It look like a combination of the Boomex kit mix with a widebody. It make the car look too aggressive for my taste.

Vertex ridge.... same as Mr. Ueno
I thought about getting it but I am getting rid of the sc300. Its +50 mm on each end if I remember correctly...cheap too...vertex t&e quality.

The above kit is ok, but I prefer the curve lines of the kit flow along with the car body. It seems they're broken here and there, especially the front bumper (next to the headlights), near the door, and the rear bumer (next to the rear lights). I prefer the original Boomex kit more than this kit.

ok guys i need a new bumper, what kit should i get i like the one that has the link above (the red one) but lots of $$$, they have one on ebay 4 alot less, but will they line up right, i just want it too look good with less work, a bolt and go type of thing not a bondo job to fit-if anyone can tell me what front bumper fits good like the link above-or should a get the higher priced one that works for sure-let me know thanks

ok guys i need a new bumper, what kit should i get i like the one that has the link above (the red one) but lots of $$$, they have one on ebay 4 alot less, but will they line up right, i just want it too look good with less work, a bolt and go type of thing not a bondo job to fit-if anyone can tell me what front bumper fits good like the link above-or should a get the higher priced one that works for sure-let me know thanks
Most of the kits on Ebay are copied from the original and have a few problems that require extra works. I bought the copy Vertex style on Ebay, the one that you like, but I didn't get very happy even though I had some braces. The kit gives a hotter and nicer luxury look. Most of the copied kits can line up and are strong. However, they'll need some braces and a lot of sanding for a smooth surface. You get what you pay for.