Repair or respray

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

White ls400

I have a few minor things with my car, The bonnets a bit chipped, theres a split in the paint on my bootlid, when the front bar was respray theres a few runs, a big paint shatter effect going on on my rear bar, a scratch that runs the whole length of the front guard and a small scratch in the rear guard just above the bumper. Anyway what my question is would yous try just paint the imperfections and hope it blends or just go the whole hog and respray.. I know its hard to tell without pictures ill try get them up later

One thing thats great about our sedan is that the body panels/bumpers are so cheap and easily interchangeable. I have a lot of battle scars on my door mouldings and bumpers and I just contacted a local dismantler (they have best prices) and found an all black 91' and took the front/back bumper and all 4 door moldings. And guess what? For $700 I had a complete lower body that had near perfect BLACK paint.... mine's a dark gunmetal and now its got a custom 2-tone paint that never had to be sprayed! Granted its not the whole car and everything above the chrome trim doesn't get touched but a very cost effective fix. All you have to do is find your matching color and go number hunting, or another color and custom 2-tone. whats the used car market like down under?