Rear Strut Tower Bars for SC's I built one.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
1st off I like those rear bars and would like to have one for my car and surely apprecieate the effort you put in to making it!!

I HATE internet brands as they are money grubbers worse than any "company" I have ever dealt with even lower than used car salesmen:p This a prime example why this platform is under developed due to IB flat out greed which sucks I know as I am working on poly bushings for our subframes and diffs and it looks like I will only be making one set just for my car as IB wanted so much to become a vendor that I would never be able to sell them reasonably:mad:

Yea they are way over price. But thats the differance between CL & Lextreme. David is cool with posting on here as long as we do some contribution to him or the site. IE buying his products or donations. If you are working on some poly bushing that are top quality DO IT. They are way to hard to come by. Just PM me about the RSB.

Yes I actually have top quality poly diff ear bushings in the works and also a front lip for the 97+ sc's so I have a few things I am working on but I suppose it will be only an e-bay thing as I only plan on selling some to recoupe some of my costs with the molds and materials etc and not to make a profit as I have a full time job already :)

We should try to offer these items for sale maybe through David or something like that so that we can contribute to the developement of the sc chassis?

Between us we have 3 quality items to bring to the table.

Is it possible to offer a solid diff + sub frame version? If you can have them machined out of poly or delrin, how much more would it cost for them in aluminum? Battle version + titan motorsports have some but priced too high.

I am not really sure but the cost of billet would add quite a bit of cost but still could be much cheaper that Titan but at this point I can do 85 or 90 durometer and we are shooting for a cost of around 100.00 to 125.00 per set but that remains to be set in stone but that comes way in below the current options and for the lip which would be the big winn style we are shooting for 300.00 plus 80 for shipping.

I hate to make these parts and not be able to share with others as it hurts us as a community:mad: I am not looking to get rich here just help others who may share the same passion as I do but may not share the same resources as I.

Damn laser cutter ppl, cut the wrong file. So now Im waiting for them to buy me a new sheet of aluminum, & cut my stuff with the new file. 1st one should be ready by the end of next week.

Finally got my stuff back from the laser cutter today. Got my 1st bar back from the machine shop today also. Im getting it welded up tomorrow. Then a quick test fit & I should be ready to go, on 2 more after that.

Everything fits like it should. Im gonna make one more changed to it. Im gonna add some bracing to the underside of the bends, just to make sure there is zero flex in the bar.

IMAG00731.jpg

IMAG00741.jpg

IMAG00751.jpg

IMAG00761.jpg

IMAG00771.jpg

Got some new photos of my latest edition to my bar. I really like the gusset's that ive added. This bar is super stout now. If there was any flex before. There is ZERO now. Man my welder guy can lay a pretty bead.

IMAG00821.jpg

IMAG00831.jpg

IMAG00841.jpg

IMAG00851.jpg

IMAG00861.jpg

IMAG00871.jpg
One all cleaned up, the other needing final prep.

IMAG00881.jpg

IMAG00891.jpg