Rear Strut Tower Bars for SC's I built one.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Maybe the aluminum that you use is too soft. Try some harder aluminum with solid internal, or perhaps steel tube (may be a littler heavier).

Are you talking about the adjustment design part, where I said that it wasnt going to work? I think its cause i didnt use jam nuts to the bar. That might help it. I guess it dont really know how much preload it really needs, I was just trying to tighten it till the adjustment bolt got tight. Maybe if i were to take some more off the bar to allow for the jam nuts, then I could just tighten it just till it started to pull down & the tighten the jam nut. I might try that I still have it. The rest of the aluminum that im using it well strong enough. At least, thats what my lazer shop owner was telling me. He also has a race car chassie shop, total tube chassie drag cars etc.

I actually thought you meant the bar couldn't hold up, but not because of the nut that didn't hold. You can use jam nut, or you can use lock washer with regular nut. I like lock washer better because it's easy to turn the nut, and the lock washer will create the tension for the nut when tightened.

- My initial review of "spdrcr771" rear strut bar. Been having it on the car for a couple days now and it perform great. I took the corner real hard many times and the car felt stiffer.

- The strut bar itself is very sold. Looks very beefy in person. The two mounts is light weight and sturdy.

-Installation is easy.

- The only problem is there is a rubbing against a vapor lines of the gas tank on the right side and on the top. I put a rubber piece to cushion it.

-Overall, it a great Rear strut tower bar. I approve it. :p

Thanks very much JamesN for the good review. You may want to flip the bar to the other side, one side has alittle less angle & is just alittle longer to clear that line. It looks like in pic #2 that you need to flip it.

Last edited:
Thanks very much JamesN for the good review. You may want to flip the bar to the other side, one side has alittle less angle & is just alittle longer to clear that line. It looks like in pic #2 that you need to flip it.

I will flip it. Thanks for letting me know.

Very nice!

James, your car is ready for drifting. :p

Lets go Steve, Me and you testing out our LSD. :D

Yeah, I did flip it. It did some what fixed the problem. Cutting real close though. It's like 1/8" from rubbing. I'll be taking up to the canyon next weekend to do further testing. I'm loving so far. Thanks man.

Yeah, I did flip it. It did some what fixed the problem. Cutting real close though. It's like 1/8" from rubbing. I'll be taking up to the canyon next weekend to do further testing. I'm loving so far. Thanks man.

Hey man thank you. Im pretty stoked that I made something for the SC's that works.