radiator hoses, whats the difference: crown, celcior, sc400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

deankdx

Gday,
i am trying to make a factory fitted look and i'm thinking i can get away with running a crown bottom hose, on top and bottom in my application for a neat look,
how different if at all are the LS400/celsior hoses to the crown especially the bottom hase, as they would be readily available as a replacement part in australia.
are the crown hoses available in australia if so who stocks them?
i cant confirm fitting of the top hose using the lower crown one as i wont be mounting the radiator for a week, but i think it will go Very close. as in Me 3s falcon project

C'mon someone MUST KNOW
i managed to take a look under the bonnet of an SC400 and LS400 and both look the same as the crown with the lower hose which is all i was really interested in.

well after going here there and everywhere to actually see an LS400 lower hose compared to MY lower hose I am probably Just gunna buy one and take a gamble,
the Brand new hose from toyota is $98 or some thing like it, Repco quoted $40 for a gates hose and said if he orders it in i must pay for it and it is non returnable, pushed autobarn and they said $30 no refund so i reckon i'll buy one..
when i get it i will let you Know, probably in a week