Radiator and hoses questions

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Mattmannz

What hoses are people using, especially the thermostat housing to lower radiator tank house?

My inlet/outlets are reversed and I am about to get them swapped but it looks like the radiator hose will contact the waterpump/accessories belt.

Does the bottom tank outlet typically come up a wee way after coming out at a right angle? I need to know if I need to extend the output by any.

Cheers
Matt.

Dont know if this will help you but im useing a nissan bluebird bottom hose and a vr commodore top hose.Perfect fit for a vl 6cyl rad.

My radiator has the inlet on the bottom drivers side of the rad facing up. I use a hose off a VN V6 commodore, it is perfect for the task. Still sits between the motor and the radiator (i don't have enough room for a fan) but it kinks towards the radiator near the point of the engine belt. Quite freaky actually.....

The only issue is that it's not the fattest hose, is a bit of a squeeze fitting onto the inlet/outlets.

Only pic i've got sorry. I found it by going through the shelves at the local parts shop. It kinks down from the thermostat, then has a sideways bend (towards rad) in the middle of the downwards section, then straightens out. It is about 2" too long for my application, which a stanley knife fixed.

Edit* I now have a 65mm 4core radiator thats much bigger, can't fit a decent internal fan but the hose still fits. I've got a big cable tie around it halfway down (almost invisi) just to keep it from moving around and touching the belt.

No probs. Strangely enough there's heaps of different hoses for all the VN-P series V6's so i'm not sure exactly which one it is. I think it may be listed as the Toyota Lexcen V6 hose. But yeah, I just dug around for ages in the local Super Cheap Auto shelf and low and behold I found it....