RA42 Celica, going 1UZFE

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Bollox

Hello all, I'm attempting to slip a 1UZFE into the old girl, it fits but it's tight.

I started by buying a 92 LS400 with "mechanical problems" real cheap, all it needed was a coil pack and it ran like a dream, but I took the motor and tranny out anyway. So far I have the motor mounts made, now I need to see if any alterations to the transmission tunnel. I used the crossmember from a 1985 Celica-Supra cut it down to fit, it needs lowering about 1/2" 13mm to be just right.

I have been reading up on the wiring of the stock ECU but I have yet to find the correct wiring for the 4 plug ECU, if anybody can help with what needs to be wired in to get the stock ECU to fire up I will be very gratefull.

I only need the stock ECU for the moment. The brake booster had to go, but I have a brand new AE86 booster that will work I just need to re-drill the firewall with 4 new holes.

Here are some photos for you guys to look at.

DSCF0843-1.jpg
DSCF0809-1.jpg
DSCF0810-1.jpg
DSCF0811-1.jpg
DSCF0840-1.jpg
DSCF0841-1.jpg
DSCF0842-1.jpg
DSCF0722-1.jpg
CopyofPicture024.jpg
CopyofPicture025.jpg
Picture029.jpg
Picture030.jpg
Picture032.jpg

It runs just fine, finally got the drivetrain together now finishing up the wiring and all the options, I will post a Vid when i get a moment