RA42 Celica, going 1UZFE

PARTS FOR SALE: Limited availability on EGR Delete Kits, Torque Converters and Supercharger Brackets. Email for info: [email protected]

Bollox

Hello all, I'm attempting to slip a 1UZFE into the old girl, it fits but it's tight.

I started by buying a 92 LS400 with "mechanical problems" real cheap, all it needed was a coil pack and it ran like a dream, but I took the motor and tranny out anyway. So far I have the motor mounts made, now I need to see if any alterations to the transmission tunnel. I used the crossmember from a 1985 Celica-Supra cut it down to fit, it needs lowering about 1/2" 13mm to be just right.

I have been reading up on the wiring of the stock ECU but I have yet to find the correct wiring for the 4 plug ECU, if anybody can help with what needs to be wired in to get the stock ECU to fire up I will be very gratefull.

I only need the stock ECU for the moment. The brake booster had to go, but I have a brand new AE86 booster that will work I just need to re-drill the firewall with 4 new holes.

Here are some photos for you guys to look at.

Bollox

It runs just fine, finally got the drivetrain together now finishing up the wiring and all the options, I will post a Vid when i get a moment