Vendor R/W series flywheel's

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

SuperRunner

I have a few flywheels ready to be shipped out. I currently have 3 in stock and can be shipped out immedatly. These flywheels can be used both in R series and W series transmissions. You just have to select which holes to put the alignment pin in.

These flywheels are $250 + shipping, but only while these 3 last. There was a mistake at the machine shop and they drilled more than I requested. After these 3, they will be $300 + shipping for the dual R/W flywheels.

If you want one for a W series only, the cost is $235+ shipping. I had to increase the price from $200 due to an increased cost in machine work.

Please do not PM me as my storage is almost filled up. Send me an e-mail at [email protected] or send paypal funds to [email protected]. If paypal, please include 3%.

Thanks
-Rob

Cast steel, about 23 lbs, and the ring gear is on the right direction. You pin it for either R series PP or W series PP.

The one pictured is for the W series only, but dual purpose one just has more bolt holes.

flywheel_1uz.jpg

Nice work Rob. This swap is alot more economical then the V160. W/R transmissions are dirt cheap. I have seen R154 goes for around $150 and V160 is about $2,200 used.

Not sure yet. I will make at least another 5 flywheels that are cast, and after that depending on my supplier, I will either keep doing the low cost cast, or offer a 35lb billet flywheel, but the cost will probably be close to double.

I might offer both. I might have a pretty good idea by the end of next week.

Rob,
I'm thinking for my application I'd really like to run the heavier flywheel. Is this something you will be producing? When do you expect it to be avail. for purchase- including a bellhousing for R151?
Also, are you aware if one of the 4cyl./3.0v6 4x4 toyota clutches mate up to this flywheel?
thanks, aaron

I may be offering a heaver billet flywheels. I have not yet worked out the details, and without some financial backing I may not be able to do this unless I had a group buy of 10 or more.

The flywheels I do now I can do in smaller batches, but the billet, I will have to get at a minimum of 20. So even if I had a group buy of 10, I would still have to front quite a bit to pay for the other 10.

Yes, your 3.0 V6 clutches will not. 4cyl will NOT work unless it is a 22RTE.