R-154 to 1UZ question

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
You need the automatic bellhousing from the 1uz.
and that's my website, and yes, that's what I'd reccomend doing.
as for the driveshaft, the sc300 uses a different outputshaft. So, no that won't work.

When I did the 1uz swap into my supra I went with a 1 piece aluminum drive shaft. It was made to length I requested with the ends I requested by the drive shaft shop for around $350. I feel like it was money well spent and it has held up very well.

You need the automatic bellhousing from the 1uz.
and that's my website, and yes, that's what I'd reccomend doing.
as for the driveshaft, the sc300 uses a different outputshaft. So, no that won't work.
I have an auto bellhousing, and ill probably contact you for the adaptor and flywheel

You'll need the r154 front driveshaft and sc300 rear driveshaft if this is to be put into an sc300/400.
Ive never even seen a r154 driveshaft for sale before... Where could i find one?

Or just have one custom made.
Goodluck
Charley

When I did the 1uz swap into my supra I went with a 1 piece aluminum drive shaft. It was made to length I requested with the ends I requested by the drive shaft shop for around $350. I feel like it was money well spent and it has held up very well.

I went with a custom 1 piece in my supra also. cost me 325$
Any driveshaft shops that you guys would recommend?

yup they're good. You usually can find a good driveshaft shop locally and save a few bucks too. I have a friend here locally that makes driveshafts for a living, So I just had him make mine. It's one of the best upgrades I ever invested in.