Project X - 1uz Supra #2

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

4U2QUIK

So here we go again! I'm doing Supra #2 now, and the timeline is short on this one. Plans are to make it to toyotafest with it on may 5th.

Plans are.....
Since the original 7mgte (aka rodknock magnet) is out of the car already
100_2738.jpg
the first thing to do is prep the 1uzfe for the swap.
100_2733.jpg

I already have a R154 prepped and ready to go. Just not sure if I should paint it or not, and if so, what color? Any opinions?

the engine is going to be controlled with the gm/delphine engine management system that's been tested out on daft innovations 1uzfe truck for the las 6+ months.
3ae7fd72.jpg
Instead of having the flywheel pickup in the front like this motor, I'm going to try to attach it to the back of the aluminum flywheel I'm making, and put the pickup in the access on the underside of the engine. That way there's no chanch of any accidental buzzsaw action with with the reluctor wheel!

If all goes well and I have time left over I'm going to do a m90 supercharger setup also. But we'll see. I still have to get the car into the upholstery shop to have the interior redone too before the show.

Now I see what you have been up to. Well when you get it done do an audio clip with the new set up so I can hear what mine might sound like.