Project Thread Project SC400TT

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Well gang, I want to let you all know that another milestone has happened with my project...The fabrication is completed, and so is the paint, which means that my car is back at my home, parked in my garage once again!! It was a long wait, but it is here. A special thanks to 2jznat and his wife for taking their time and supplying their personal trailer and truck to haul my baby back home. They went all the way to Tampa, picked up my car, and hauled it back to Heathrow to drop it off at my house!! Talk about taking one for the community!!thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifbiggrin.gif it was great to get together with them, haul my baby, and break some bread together.

Well, I awoke, had to post the update, and now am going back to bed. Now it is up to me to finish it off.

Gonna be BOOSTIN real soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan

Attachments

• thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    1 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    1 KB · Views: 0
Ryan your project is certainly a testimony to patience and perseverance. Hopefully the payoff is in sight now!

Ryan, Glad to here that things got turned around for the better with the project.....

Nice of them to go get your car for you, but c'mon, Tampa is not that far form Heathrow :wink:

I have not posted up for awhile on this thread...I have been very busy fighting off the ravages of the stock market and the economic meltdown...So, I put the projrct on the backburner for about a month now. Well, it is time to complete it, so I wanted to show you most of the parts of the fuel and oil systems I will be installing tomorrow. Pretty straight forward, but gee whiz, Fuel Grade SS Braided Hoses and AN Fittings and AN Fuel Filters are EXPENSIVE!!:sigh1: :wtf1:
Here are some pics:
DSC02454.jpg
DSC02448.jpg
DSC02451.jpg
DSC02452.jpg
DSC02449.jpg
More...

I do love the two Billet AN Fuel Filters. Nice thing is they are serviceable, and will be easy to get to.
I am staging the two Walbros, and running them in-tank with Eric's Billet Fuel Hanger. I will take more pics during the installation.
DSC02453.jpg
DSC02450.jpg
Billetfuelpumphanger.jpg
Ryan

Well, got a lot done today, but did not finish. No matter how well planned you set up for your fuel system, if you have not done the specific car, some trial and error will be there. I will be back on it tomorrow after work. Here are a few pics of the install:
DSC02458.jpg
DSC02464.jpg
DSC02465.jpg
DSC02466.jpg
DSC02467.jpg
Ryan

I see your rockin the EDFC system, what do you think of it? I gave it some thought when i was hunting around but none for early gen. Great project, can't wait to hear it.

Well gang, still making progress. Got back out there tonight, and continued on the fuel system. As my good friend Scott D says, "putting your fuel system together is kind of a little trial and error". The best laid out plans still will require some revisions due to lack of space, especially in these Lexus vehicles. Chaz and I got the rest of the fuel line installed up the firewall and connected to the back of the rails. Can't fit the Aeromotive in the front of the engine, too little space. So, it goes on the drivers side valve cover, right were it was before by Frank. Good job on that Frank.
Some mock fitting showed that the passenger requires a 45 degree -6, and the drivers side gets a 90 degree. The hose is then routed to the Aeromotive. It is almost completed. Also secured the fuel filters to the bottom of the car. All looks good. I have posted a few pics for you to review.
Picture001-1.jpg
Picture001-1.jpg
Picture006-1.jpg
Picture007-1.jpg
Picture008-1.jpg
All for tonight...
Ryan