Project Flea

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I have a new site that I'll be finishing shortly. It's a rough documentation of the buildup of my 72 TE27. These early TE body style Corollas can be had for cheap and make great swap candidates because of their simplicity. Chrisman, on our forum is doing the later AE body style Corolla GTS and it's dimensionally very similar to the TE.
Several other AUS members are looking into doing swaps on KE20-25's which are almost identical to the TE. The old school RWD Corollas deserve some attention (because of gaining interest) so I thank Lextreme for making this a sticky.
I'm also looking for links to your buildup regardless of what kind of car it is.
Flea
www.1uzfe.com

Is this the same as the aussie corolla? If so then,
I know of two going around. One is in VIC and is road registered and going. The other in QLD and I don't know if the project has been completed yet. But the guy doing it is a fanatic so there will be no corners cut and the cuar will perform in every manner (he likes to race around the track as much as possible).

i have a toy /sprinter fitted with a lexv8 as a club h/climb car have done a few events nealy got it going strong,tried to scrape the rh rear off when having some fun in a series of s bends at a h/climb realy gets the blood pumping as its a fun ride

deankdx said:
G'day
any updates here i'm ahving withdrawl simptoms
thanks Dean

Dean, I'm having withdrawals too. I just got a set of T3 camber plates and I'm waiting on the QA1 springs to finish the front end. I'll slap a corolla rear under it so I can roll it to the shop to have most of the cage put in.
I'm at the end of my budget for the year. I plan to do the cage, front end, primer it, and get a rolling body before the winter.