please help LN106 wiring diagram needed

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

allanae86

Hi i brought a LN 106 surf with half a 1uz conversion done

it almost seams as if there is something wrong in the controls in the truck like they have no power to the dash as the harards work on the rear but not in the front but then when using the indicators they don't work at all

can someone please help me out with a wiring diagram so i can try get it all working

thanks allan

Last edited:
I wiring diagrams for hilux are in my head I do so many. Conversions cost a lot more than people often think. Brendan does a pretty good job. Have you done any basic checks like power supplies to the fuse box , main fuses Etc.

sounds like a bad earth
check front inner guard area both sides
maybe even goto the shop and buy a test light to check for power to blinkers even if they don't work and if light turns on then you have bad earth
the 1uz wiring should not stuff the rest fo the car so unless someone has fkt it so badly then maybe its the 1uz wiring
it should be easy to find wiring diagrams for the surf body wiring or maybe even search for hilux of same ages as they would be similar
you just need to know how to use google to get best results

found it it was the kick panel junction box was dodgy. now just need to sort the clutch it is all bled up but needs a extra 3mm travel at the slave any suggestions i have already moved it right in on the fork to the bell housing but still not getting enough travel maybe a sleeved slave?