Picture of your current 1UZ project(s)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
hahaha, indeed looks funny if you don't know what is is. :)

it's a sized mock-up of the intercooler stack, I thought this would make some other decisions easier... but helas, you're right maybe a Meranti version will be better.

Brilliant! LOL

grtz Thomas

I am playing around with this supercharger but wouldn't be anything serious for a while.

Supercharged-Lexus-M112-LS400.jpg

However, I am working very closely with my builder to create a 5.2 Liters for the 1uzfe. We should have some solid thing to show in 4-6 weeks.

Picture060.jpg

blah

Here's mine, nearly finished, drove it a few k's today.
Johnno

Sweet ride, love it!!! - Is that a Shelby Cobra replica you got there? Looks like you got an N/A 1uz.. sitting under the hood? I would say swapping in that 1uz.. would be a little undersized and underpowered from what really should be sitting under that hood..No pun intented but atleast you will have a solid idle rather then a rumbling and shaking small block pushrod motor...

Sweet ride, love it!!! - Is that a Shelby Cobra replica you got there? Looks like you got an N/A 1uz.. sitting under the hood? I would say swapping in that 1uz.. would be a little undersized and underpowered from what really should be sitting under that hood..No pun intented but atleast you will have a solid idle rather then a rumbling and shaking small block pushrod motor...

Hi Jibby, The car will definitely need more power. I did the installation on a small budget so I am pleased with the results so far, the car goes like a Cobra with a standard Ford 351 or Chevy 350. Judging by all conversions done by guys on the forum there is plenty more power available, just need to earn some money!!!!

Some nice rides on the thread.

Running a Jag power lock 3:31 rear end with modified drive shafts and wish bones. My Cobra kit is an Australian " G Force" engine mounts are custom made.

The original 427 cobra's made around 425hp 480lb ft torque.

Attachments

• acleansc4-carputer.jpg
    acleansc4-carputer.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 23
I've seen original Shelby Cobra's with the 427 iron block and the exhaust sound is tough and rough with those side pipes....Still it is a sight to see and hear and fast too...

Backdraft - The 1uz-fe's will never see over 240whp unless you introduce boost, cams, eight throttle body intake, and or Nitrous.... 4.0 liter is 4.0 liters... Small motor but very reliable in your Cobra replica....

Be interesting how performance goes on road? With wider power band and lighter, better ballanced chassis I would say handling is much improved.. Though pure GRUNT and sound is what Cobra's are about....