Performance upgrade?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Like many people have stated in many places, M90 is a V6 supercharger and can only deliver low boost. So if you want to upgrade later on to higher boost (and you probably want), you will need to replace both the manifold and the M90 to something bigger, so why not just go with M112 to begin with and just increase its pressure once your other components can support it?

You can also go with centrifugal supercharger and use the lextreme sc mounting bracket. But that is bit pricy setup in comparison, but definitely has more potential than M112 setup.

Dont get me wrong i like LP1's manifold looks good but does anyone else offer a kit with everything needed for M112?

Convince is my biggest issue, my mechanical skills aren't probably as good as most of you

Dont get me wrong i like LP1's manifold looks good but does anyone else offer a kit with everything needed for M112?

Convince is my biggest issue, my mechanical skills aren't probably as good as most of you

Bulletcar M112 kit is the only (that I know of) profesional complete kit for 1UZ still in production at this time. Its expensive and by design it can not run low boost or fit an intercooler unless you modify your hood (quite a few inches).
There was the Richwood manifold, but I don't think the company exists any more, but you might find someone who would sell you used one.

In the end it all depends on your budget and goals, that you should define. Perhaps going with M112 is not even for you in the end.

Might want to also look into ITB, Ive seen a 1uz-fe kit on ebay that has reasonable price. Would not put it in a street car but would do nice on an offroader.

I don't know a heap about itb how would I go about sealing it to run a decent air cleaner?
Are there complete kits?

I think that would depend on your goal. If you want more low-end torque, high-end torque or throttle response.

Umm not too sure prob just more of what its got!
Its going into a 4wd buggy that will see low speed crawling and will get opened up for speed.

Wide and short intake will greatly improve high rpm torque and throttle response at cost of low rpm torque. Having throttle plate(s) as close as possible to intake valves will improve the response. I guess your buggy is going to climb at high RPM so might want to keep it wide, not sure how much response is important for you, I guess not so much.

Bulletcar M112 kit is the only (that I know of) profesional complete kit for 1UZ still in production at this time. Its expensive and by design it can not run low boost or fit an intercooler unless you modify your hood (quite a few inches).
There was the Richwood manifold, but I don't think the company exists any more, but you might find someone who would sell you used one.

In the end it all depends on your budget and goals, that you should define. Perhaps going with M112 is not even for you in the end.

I Cannot see the M112 kit on the bullet site can you please point me in the right direction?

How do these engines handle NOS? im building a offroad 4x4 buggy and need power and need to keep it N/A. NOS shots for straight runs?