Pathfinder Park Meet: March 11th @ 12PM

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JamesN

ClubLexus is having a meet in March. I'm sure all of us here in Lextreme are Welcome. I'll be there also. If you like to bring some food feel free to do so. Please come by to enjoy the nice cars, foods, and people. :beerchug:
http://clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198076

Date: March 11th

Time: 12 noon

Place:
Pathfinder Community Regional Park (map)

Addy: 18150 East Pathfinder Road,
Rowland Heights, CA 91748

Directions: 60 freeway, exit at Fullerton Rd. and go south to
Pathfinder

Hey James and David,

How do I recognize you guys there? Should I hold a board that says: "James and David, this is Steve, please raise your hands"?..hah..hah..hah. I'll try to be there if nothing changes my schedule.

p.s. How come the Lextreme members respond so slow to this event? Do all of you just want to talk?

James is the short and ugly one.... I am tall and good looking... you will know once you see me....lol.... Event? Lextreme members are too busy turning the wrenches and have no time to social gatherings.

Lextreme said:
James is the short and ugly one.... I am tall and good looking... you will know once you see me....lol.... Event? Lextreme members are too busy turning the wrenches and have no time to social gatherings.
:veryhappy It's simple. Why don't you just look for a tall but ugly ricer. That's me...hah..hah..hah. I don't believe Lextreme members will be busy turning Snap-On wrenches or find those wrenches are more tempted than the meeting on that day. They might be turning their soft wrenches instead..LOL.

Lextreme said:
haha.gif
David is just jealous of my young charming personality and looks. You will notice David once you see him, just look for an old tall guy with glasses.....lol
nana.gif
owned2.gif

Anyways I think I will recognize you Steve. I think you will be the only black SC with M3 grille on the side. I'm also setting up a Convoy cruise behind Longo Lexus if you are interest to come. Meet me there at 11:30 and we will cruise to the meet together. I'll PM you my cell number. Call me if you need help with direction or anything. Hope you could make it buddy.

JamesN said:
haha.gif
David is just jealous of my young charming personality and looks. You will notice David once you see him, just look for an old tall guy with glasses.....lol
nana.gif
owned2.gif

Anyways I think I will recognize you Steve. I think you will be the only black SC with M3 grille on the side. I'm also setting up a Convoy cruise behind Longo Lexus if you are interest to come. Meet me there at 11:30 and we will cruise to the meet together. I'll PM you my cell number. Call me if you need help with direction or anything. Hope you could make it buddy.
Thanks James. I got your cell number. Longo Lexus sounds familiar but I can't remember where that is. Do you have an address or what city that Lex dealer is in?

As for the M3 logo, that's a mistake from the bodyshop that installed it. I told them no but they still installed it. What a heck! I've been thinking about making a much nicer air vent on the fender with fiberglass. I think I can do this once I have time. It's alot easier than the whole bumper.

James and David,
The heart that's young is the critical part of a healthy invention. So you guys are all good with what's left of your youth...hah..hah..hah. My heart is all rusted with WD-40. :sorry:

LOL.... David is truely young at heart. I wish I'll be like him when I reach his age.
Steve, if you live at Garden Grove take the 405 north to 605 north and 10 west. Exit at north Peck Rd. You will see the giant Longo Toyota/Lexus/Scion sign. You really can't miss it. If you need help that day just call me up. Be sure to be there before 11:30 because we are leaving around 11:45 to the meet. If you are running late just go straight to pathfinder park. Call me if you help that day.

Yeah meet me at longo at 11:30. Call me when you get near. I don't mind the rain that much. I do look forward to Hooter if everyone willing to go. It should be awesome. Plus, I finally get to meet you in person Steve. :veryhappy

It was a great meet. David, It was always a pleasure to hang around with you buddy. Steve, thanks for coming down all the way from OC. It was great meeting you in person. We have a Hail
biggrin.gif
of a time getting to the meet but it was fun at Hooters. We should have a OC Cafe meet next time. Hopefully more members could join us. I forgot to bring my camera (Sorry
pat.gif
) but here are some pics that Clublexus people took.

Hey James,

Sure man. We should go to those OC cafe sometimes. I think there're several CL members that regulary see each other, and perhaps we can ask them to join us. I wonder where other members went. They should have joined us or I think they should be more dedicated to the main idea.

Right now, I think David might be drunk due to his attending someone's wedding. He might be also shivering due to the hail we had this afternoon...:bad: