Parts

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Dear Members,

You might have gotten my email regarding parts. I am currently ceased all sale of performance and oem parts due to personal and family commitment along with recently newly diagnosed heart problem (congenital heart condition). I am unable to fulfill orders in a timely manner therefore all sales will be ceased. Thanks to John Cribb and Rod Garrett for their wisdom I am shutting the sales down until further noticed.

Once again, the forum and the site will be still up and running. I will try to fulfill orders that was paid. No new orders will be taken.

Thank you,

David

David thanks for the update and sorry to see things go this way, but it's better for your health & well being, and as well, for the members & visitors here to know & understand what's happening.

Get well wishes.

Hi Dave.
No, I dont know you personally,but that doesn't stop my appreciating your work.
Sorry to hear your not 100% but give the medico's their due.
Hopefully they'll fix ya up like a new 1UZ!

I am sorry to hear about your health issues. It may seem it is never good now these days, but hang in there and feel better.

If I may request one thing, if someone is able to pull the parts page until parts are available again because it may be an issue for some who do not know the issue at hand and will give others the green light when restored. I am sad I never got the chance to order an engine hah.

Thanks, and feel better.

Is there a section where I can post to try and get an ETA? Or maybe a refund for cams I purches back in Oct 2014.
I've tried calling and sent multiple emails with no reply. I am sorry to hear you are sick and hope you get well soon.
Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Wes

Hope all is well and you're able to take orders, I barely joined this site and this makes me sad because iIreally wanted the 6.0 stroker and you have a lot of stuff going on... Hope you get better

Carlos, Lextreme sold this website several years back, and I don't think he's still actively involved with 1UZ hotrodding.