Parts Parting out 1994 SC400 after swapping engine into MK3 supra!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
hows 20$ a pop plus shipping ,sound fair?but you should check cost of shipping to Point Roberts WA ,98281 first so u don't get screwed on shipping.. and do the doors open true as I would hate to pull my doors and have the same probs!

Dude, any chance you have the complete driver side door intact..Guts, paneling, etc.. I need a complete door replacement... I would be willing to pay $100 plus another $100 for shipping...

What do you think?

Jibbby do you need the hinges? Plus let me check what all I do have there the door is mostly there as far as structure the door panel is off for storage cause the windows were busted out let me know what you mean by all the guts I dont think that the guy I got it from took out the regulator or motor I didnt look that hard I will check though but the doors structure is good over all. And I'll check shipping now I'd figure it wouldnt be more than 20 dollars. And I will check to see how the hinges look I think the door/hinges are fine but the fender is pushed against the door so it is harder to open but I think it is just cause of the fender I'll will check to make sure for you cause I wouldnt want you to have that problem either. PM me with details about payment/address's THANKS

Jibbby you are in california the door weights a good bit I did a quick quote on UPS's web site and ground shipping is 60 bucks with out insurance and whole door I think I'd want it for damage and all up to you though I will package it to the best of my ability but it is going accross the entire USA. Plus I still need to check what all is there still I know there is no door glass cause it was tinted really nice so I got them gone quick to another guy I know here with a SC300.

Jibby the door is pretty much gutted. When I got the car the doors where gutted alraedy. The door is free of dents though and is straight.

DEAN S the hinges look good the doors swing straight and everything looks good.