Other 1uzfe injector options

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

dweinhart

So far the only small injector upgrade options I see posted are for 295cc mk3 supra and 315cc 88-92 supra 7mge.I don't want to use 315cc because ECU can't easily compensate, and the 295cc require resistors because they are low impedence,
From my research the Denso 23250-46050 (bluetop 2jzge) are top feed, high impedence and about 308cc which "may" work...Can anyone verify this?
Alternately there is a 3sge 295cc top feed for 1st gen but I can't find part number nor can I verify fitment...

Pretty sure RX7 440cc injectors are a plug and play fit but the ECU won't know they are there.

If running aftermarket ECU no problem.

I used them on my supercharged engine.

I know the RX7s will work with aftermarket ECU to lean them out...I am looking for injectors for mild boost that are small enough to run with ecu but big enough to run with FMU to allow for 350-375 whp. Stockers will be at 100% duty cycle or go lean at those levels....

Edit: I have verified that these 3rzfe injectors will fit in the same 1uzfe plugs and that ohm rating is only .1 ohm difference with a flow rate of 300cc which is optimal for a low boost setup. I just need to find one to compare to 1 uzfe to verify that it fits in the rail...If anyone wants to chime in?

If they work, this would allow the use of a slight larger injector that could still be used with an FMU without worrying about running too rich at idle or going to 100% duty cycle on stock injectors.Perfect solution for budget boost....

Hi Dweinhart - that's interesting, have you run these with the stock ECU and fuel setup? Or with boost? And was this with the stock ECU or with an aftermarket ECU? I'd be interested in injectors whose range allows me to run them with the stock ECU and fuelling, but allows low boost to be added while still using the stock ECU.

Thanks, Mat.

stock computer running FMU for boost. This is the application I was using it for. Stock computer and driveability off boost and FMU on boost. Good for about 400WHP on this setup using rising rate FMU. I am running a 255lp pump however since OEM pump doesn't like high pressure for extended periods

For those those running vvti 1uzfe you can use rx-8 injectors. They will fit but are 350cc...EDIT: RXD injectors fit 2uz NOT 1uz vvti

Last edited: