One of the quickest street legal 1UZ's

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I'll ask ...
I guess he's resetting the ever trustful EMS, two step, thermo fans etc ??
Filling in time...LoL...

Last edited:
Quiet an awesome car this one. Read a post by the owner's brother on another forum I frequent that it really is a true street car... driven to and from every event and they are also hoping to break into the 7's soon!!! Amazing accomplishment for a street driven car, let alone our beloved 1UZ.

Quiet an awesome car this one. Read a post by the owner's brother on another forum I frequent that it really is a true street car... driven to and from every event and they are also hoping to break into the 7's soon!!! Amazing accomplishment for a street driven car, let alone our beloved 1UZ.

thanks guys, i am the brother, Paulie :p a few of the guys said we should throw the build up on here.

Similar to thread on T Forums... Oh wrong car .. Lol...
Post the FoPar as well...
Good fabricating skills... Should be appreciated and shared !!!!

Definitely agreed!

Quite a fan of both your cars, the attention to detail, etc gone into the FoPar build is just amazing. And as for the Capri, well being a Ford man at heart and with the love for the 1UZ, it ticks all the right boxes. Certainly helps having a soft spot for the Capri's, we have a tube chassis one ourselves but with the trusty old cleveland on board though.

Definitely agreed!

Quite a fan of both your cars, the attention to detail, etc gone into the FoPar build is just amazing. And as for the Capri, well being a Ford man at heart and with the love for the 1UZ, it ticks all the right boxes. Certainly helps having a soft spot for the Capri's, we have a tube chassis one ourselves but with the trusty old cleveland on board though.
Plus the little Cobra 4.6 Capri ...
Well they have the right amount of valves...

thanx fella's, i put the Capri up in the projects section thing. i might put the Fopar up in the fabrication section or something when i get a chance. i don't want all the Toyota/Lexus boys jump down my throat :p

tufLux a tube chassis Capri sounds good, we would like to borrow it sometime ;)

thanx fella's, i put the Capri up in the projects section thing. i might put the Fopar up in the fabrication section or something when i get a chance. i don't want all the Toyota/Lexus boys jump down my throat :p

tufLux a tube chassis Capri sounds good, we would like to borrow it sometime ;)

Yeh it has worked well for us. Has run a best so far of 9.05 @ 148 with a few descent wheelstands along the way, haha. It's just running the typical setup, 393ci, alloy heads, methanol, mech injection and so on. Would be good to see how your brother's setup would go in a lighter chassis car.