Offroad use?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
hehe... scotty coulstons spare box... His car is for sale if your want it!

The guy who built the box (James Madden) is the guy who builds my renault gearboxes too. He imports a fair amount of stuff, no doubt he's got contacts which can get stuff out too.

My box (under construction) is a UN5 with 4 spider gears (standard), 8.25" diff (standard) and mods include ALL short ratio albins gears, stronger input shaft, stronger output shafts, running to an aluminium 1UZ adaptor using an aftermarket flywheel with 1UZ ring gear, Hilux heavy duty clutch and a custom made sprung 4 puck clutch.

One guy I know is running a very serious VQ30 turbo v6 with a mostly stock renault box (all stock gears and ratios) going to a VW belhousing and 228mm VW clutch and pressure plate... and it snapped an axle (shattered would be a better word!) before the gearbox gave out, and internally the box is mostly stock. Theyre a nice bit of kit! That motor put out 800ft/pd at the treads!

If you're interested James' site its www.theoffroadshop.com.au and if you contact him, tell him Garry Myers sent you to him and he might give you a better deal.